Replica 4x Magnifier for EO-Tech with Flip-To-Side mount

I just received the :Replica 4x Magnifier for EO-Tech with Flip-To-Side mount.

It has very good optic and is fully adjustable, surely the realsteel product is more solid but i think this is sufficient for airsoft;)

You have to use highmount for your RP for this optic, eotech will work without any problem.

Can flip to the right or left, and you can take the optic off from the mount.

I will test it hard on next week biggame;)

eotech4x8.jpg

eotech4x7.jpg

eotech4x6.jpg

eotech4x5.jpg

eotech4x4.jpg

eotech4x3.jpg

eotech4x2.jpg

without 4x

eotech4x9.jpg

with 4x

eotech4x1.jpg

how is the field of view with the aimpoint and magnifier? I remember I tried a replica 3x tube magnifier and a replica aimpoint at the gunshow, and was not impressed with the field of view. It was worse that looking down a narrow cardboard tube. The replica acog I tried had a MUCH better field of view. Shame that the latter cost $200 USD, a bit more than I am willing to pay for a ACM optic.

I have been looking at these over at rsov. I am glad to know that you do not need a riser or a different mouth when used with an eotech. Cheers for that!

I have look through a x3 magnifier before also, and it took longer then i thought to snap into perfect view, getting my eye in the correct position took longer then i though.

I am thinking of giving this a try and look forward to an update after your next skirmish.

Cheers

I've also got one and agree that it's a great bit of kit. I was struggling along with an Aimpoint 3x replica, which doesn't line up well with the Eotech window. This magnifier is the perfect match for the RS Eotech and all the usual replicas (not sure about the 553 - it's 7mm higher). The optics are startlingly clear. Only niggle is the slop in the FTS mount