MP5K PDW folding stock

darkchild130

Does anyone know of any supplier that stocks MP5K PDW folding stocks and ships to the UK because i have been searching for a while now and havent found a single one. I have followed the links for retailers on the official CA site and none of them have them in stock (excuse the unintentional pun)

help will be appreciated in this matter as i have broke my stock and really want a new one.

Darkchild

yeah the one i posted is for the TM mp5k and im pretty sure the CA is a clone of a TM

another thing you should think about

http://rsov.com/index.php?target=products&...product_id=1228

same price as the tm stock by itself and youll get alot more spare parts.

but it lacks the prominent protrusions required for the 2 push pins at the rear of the MP5K and it comes with 2 small bolts for screwing it onto a butt plate which are unnecessary for an MP5K.

it looks like this one

Feel free to prove me wrong but it just looks wrong to me.

im probably wrong, either way ive already enquired on the site so i shall know soon enough.

EDIT: lol @Shroom. I know mate, thats where i got my original stock from! the reason i wanted a standalone was because the stock from the Galaxy was pretty weak, i thought i may have better luck with a different make of stock.

Darkchild

Yeah that stock screws into a plate which has the two slots with the holes to insert into the back of the MP5 then you put the pins in

when you take the pins out and take the stock off you can see those 2 screws that hold the butt plate to the stock

annoying thing is i know i have one somewhere, and i sold one 2 days ago

• 7 months later...

Yesterday I added the Marui G3/MP5PDW folding stock to my Marui MP5k. You have to drill out the three holes molded into the back plate of the MP5k. You also need to do a LITTLE grinding (I used a Dremel) on the stock so that everything sits flat and tight. The PDW/G3 stock comes with the bolts and lock washers, but I also added a little Loctite because the screwheads are on the inside and I didn't want them coming loose.

Install time 30 minutes or less. Drill out three holes that are already started for you, grind a little on the stock so it sits flat, screw it together and it works great. I know have a MP5k with a PDW folding stock. A really compact little weapon.

Archived