SW40F

avisonjohn

I got a CO2 powered sigma SW40F pistol and wanted to know if anyone knew who the manufacturer is as there are no (airsoft) manufacturer markings on it and i dont have the box for it. Also It has a threaded barrel - anyone know where i can get a silender to fit it (dont know the thread size, sorry)

Yup, KWC are the only ones I've ever seen to make one. And from what from what I've heard it's actually not a bad gun, despite what you may have heard about KWC, though I actually find them to make pretty good guns.

The thread size is probably a 14mm negative (-ve) thread, which is a fairly standard size for both airsoft and real-steel. So most silencers should fit.

Stu.

slightly smaller than a 14mm, my MP5 is a 14mm and its too big. Also, the thread is INSIDE the barrel of the gun (like a TM GSPEC) as apposed to outside (like a TM MP5).

Any ideas?

Oh, and the hammer system in the SW40F broke, anyone know where i can order a replacement? i got a spare SW40F but enjoy dual weilding pistols :)

Redwolf Airsoft sells (or at least used to) a few replacement parts for the Sigma. They also have a silencer and extended inner barrel set, which is the only suppressor that will fit.

Western Arms also used to make a 40F a few years ago. Check justpistols.co.uk for info on it.

• 3 weeks later...

definatley KWC. they are the only ones to make CO2 powered variants. KWC makes a silencer that comes with a longer inner barrel for the sigma. and i dont know if its on the gun or not or if you know but the real steel version of the SW40F is made by Smith and Wesson and is a glock clone. the new sigmas are different but the F models were so close in function to a glock pistol that glock sued smith and wesson for patent infringement.

Archived