Ready to ship inokatsu m4?

kimkafwan

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can just Imagine customs passing it through unchecked because it looks like it's in a huge walkman box

Someone should tell sony :)

And if these are going to be priced more than people say, you could build a G&P/PDI/prime custom GBB M series (yep everything from a 6.01 to a Metal bolt to a 140% recoil kit)for less than it might cost (I was seeing how much it would cost to fully upgrade my WA :) ends up at about £400 including P&P, but that doesn't include a rail system or stock:( )

And if the inokatsu system is the same as the WA's then couldn't WA sue them for copying there patented magna system?

I can just Imagine customs passing it through unchecked because it looks like it's in a huge walkman box

And if these are going to be priced more than people say, you could build a G&P/PDI/prime custom GBB M series (yep everything from a 6.01 to a Metal bolt to a 140% recoil kit)for less than it might cost (I was seeing how much it would cost to fully upgrade my WA :) ends up at about £400 including P&P, but that doesn't include a rail system or stock:( )

And if the inokatsu system is the same as the WA's then couldn't WA sue them for copying there patented magna system?

Or perhaps not, since "weapon" is printed plainly on the side.

I am also very excited about this release. I'm sure the WA system is a Japan-only patent.

WAM4 600USD+GP,PRIME+PDI+ETC+Shipping cost vs Inokastu MTW CO2 M4A1 FULL SET (with fake walkman box)

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Well, I think it looks funky and cool. Who gives a stuff about SOny or the box...if the item inside rocks better than a WA it gets my vote.....hell the only person who needs to keep the box after the rifle is purchased is someone who'll stick it under their bed and only take it out to drool over.......like who does that? :geek::blush:

I've spoken to a mate of mine ( who runs a site) and he has said that he can't see many sites allowing these guns. He's said he certainly wouldn't. It'd be too easy to twiddle the regulator up to 500 FPS on the c02 mags. Just got to wait for reviews and stuff I guess...

Where can I order mine? I can't wait anymore :unsure:

That picture of the box/gun/manual is actually a picture from inokatsu, not from redwolf. meaning that gun is inside an inokatsu warehouse instead of redwolf office. so i dont think its "ready to ship" any time soon

That picture of the box/gun/manual is actually a picture from inokatsu, not from redwolf. meaning that gun is inside an inokatsu warehouse instead of redwolf office. so i dont think its "ready to ship" any time soon

You are correct. The redwolf blog says: "...and the Inokatsu M4 Gas Blowback hasn't arrived on our doorstep, but we do have some new photos which shows them in a "ready-to-ship" state,..."

Just a poor choice of words for the title of this thread, which seems all too common lately. <_<

Archived