• Last Reply

Its here.....

Dum....

DSC_0031-2.jpg

DUM.....

DSC_0012-2.jpg

DUM!!!!!!!

DSC_0005-5.jpg

EDIT: FOR THE LOVE OF GOD AND ALL THAT IS HOLY. I JUST GOT THE THING LIKE 20 MINUTES AGO, I DON'T KNOW HOW IT PREFORMS YET OR ANYTHING. JEEZ!!!! BACK OFF FOR A BIT. I HAVE BEEN UP ALL NIGHT, AND WILL WRITE THE REVIEW WHEN I REALLY GO THROUGH EVERYTHING.

*Pant* *pant* *pant*...

Um...

If you're talking about the actual m4, then yes, its out...this thread has said numerous times it was out.

For some reason i thought that only redwolf was selling them. i was confused by the fact that its been in a preorder state for ages. Disregard question entirely.

MCXL: that thing really does have an ... ugly looking finish doesnt it.

I'm sure this has been addressed, but I really don't want to go sifting through all 12 pages of this thread... Why is it that there are proprietary trades on it?

As for the steel parts, I meant the external bits n bobs, not the internals... I was reading some stuff on AFCs youtube vids,and they said their version had more steel externals, etc.... Thats all

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

The price really seems nice for what you get, since with that you should get a gun that doesn't need any upgrades (unless you just want to improve performance). Any problems it has, for example the mentioned bb jamming, is hopefully solvable by small (and cheap) modifications. The internals at least should be all steel. On the paper, it really looks my dream gun.

regards,

dylan

Simulation pret

Archived