Ready to ship inokatsu m4?

kimkafwan

MCXL,

and just what do u have to offer?? (pm with details).

now back on topic, I say we all just wait for a proper review and be patient with this Inokatsu M4 issue. We've got 3 M4 GBB's in the works, 1 already being ready (WA), and until the other 2 have a working model that a well respected retailer can review, lets all just be patient and see who the winner of the outcome is. I've been just as patient as anyone else on this forum waiting for these guns to be ready, I mean I think I can speak for all of us who have the desire for a realistic gun and don't have to worry about battery issues and what not. Lets just be patient, and see what happens.

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok, so first up I'm not calling anyone a liar....but after I saw all of these "so called" communications from Inokatsu to end users, I thought I'd see if there was anything to it. In theory, if Inokatsu is really contacting these people, then they probably have a blanket email that goes out, or someone will be authorised to give a similar response to all who enquire.

I sent an email to Inokatsu, and this was a last week sometime......no response.

I kept my English clear and very short (but polite, of course ;) ) and asked pretty much what everyone says they asked.....nothing, not a bean.

Now, I'm not saying that this is proof of anything....but what I am saying is that until I get a similar response from Inokatsu, all these "supposed" emails are pretty much worthless, so theres no point posting them up. Its not shedding anymore light on the product, or even helping to inspire confidence in Inokatsu.

Now, I'm not saying that this is proof of anything....but what I am saying is that until I get a similar response from Inokatsu, all these "supposed" emails are pretty much worthless, so theres no point posting them up.

Exactly the reason why I don't consider them credible information until i myself receive an e-mail directly from them. I haven't gone so far as bothered to e-mail them since I don't trust what they'd say anyway :)

pforce is right though...rather than post speculation about a product that NO ONE really has gotten to try out and review, let's just wait for someone who does. on the other hand, it's entertaining and keeping this thread alive as well as keeping me up at work ;)

so i got an e-mail back from them basically saying it is ready for sale and how many quantities did i want? now i'm guessing they think i must be a retailer since my e-mail account here at work might look that way, and i can't verify if this is just some kind of automated response or what but it was quite short and vague. so looks like in the meantime we have to just wait. WA is ready to go, WE's M4 sounds like its almost ready, and now Inokatsu is just kinda lagging it with things. like they say, patience is a virtue!

also got an email from them

Dear Christ, Tks for your mail Yes, our M4 MTW is ready to sale but it is without magazine our magazine may ready on the end of Sept. so suggest you to buy from WA it is also suitable for our M4 MTW Pls let us know by rturn how many you are ready to buy our M4 MTW and pls also inform me you are from which country . Are you a enduser ? or... importer etc...Tks ! Regards Eva

Sorry about how messy this is, but Gmail doesnt like to coppy paste between e mails.

Response:

Evan Little

to ak.domanic

show details 1:15 PM (21 hours ago)

What models are available currently?,

what are prices for the M.T.W. and the WA body kits, including shipping (USD$)?

if I ordered today, how long till it would be in my hands?

I am very eager to hear back from you.

2008/9/9 Evan Little <knightmare9@gmail.com>

- Show quoted text -

I am in united states.

On Tue, Sep 9, 2008 at 6:42 AM, <ak.domanic@msa.hinet.net> wrote:

Dear Sirs,

Tks for your mail

Yes, we are ready to sale and pls inform me which country you are from ?

Regards

Eva

>>>>> Original Message <<<<<

To: service@inokatsu.com

Sent: Tue,09 Sep 2008 15:57:28 Asia/Taipei

Subject: Re: MTW M4

Where can I get a MTW M4? I am interested in purchasing one, or possibly the body for a WA.

Any info is appreciated.

--- 本郵件來自HiNet WebMail ---

--

I Love 89.3!

--

I Love 89.3!

Forward

ak.domanic@msa.hinet.net

Dear Sirs, Our M4 MTW 1 set retail price is at USD 1,079.00 if you want to bu...

9:38 AM (55 minutes ago)

ak.domanic@msa.hinet.netLoading...

9:38 AM (53 minutes ago)

ak.domanic@msa.hinet.net

to me

show details 9:38 AM (55 minutes ago)

Dear Sirs,

Our M4 MTW 1 set retail price is at USD 1,079.00 if you want to buy directly from us our offer for

1 set is at USD 900.00 not including freigt cost or you can contact to SPARTAN IMPORTER

in US ( You can visit their web site to get more information they are our regular wholesaler customer ) for purchas purpose.

If you still want to buy directly from us pls let us know by return

Regards

Eva

To: ak.domanic@msa.hinet.net

Sent: Tue,09 Sep 2008 23:48:08 Asia/Taipei

Subject: Re: Re: MTW M4

I am in united states.

Dear Sirs,

Tks for your mail

Regards

Eva

Where can I get a MTW M4? I am interested in purchasing one, or possibly the body for a WA.

Any info is appreciated.

--

I Love 89.3!

Forward

Evan Little

to ak.domanic

show details 10:31 AM (2 minutes ago)

What does that include in the package?

What model MTW is that for?

Still very interested.

Do you have a chat program? E mail is slow.

- Show quoted text -

On Wed, Sep 10, 2008 at 9:38 AM, <ak.domanic@msa.hinet.net> wrote:

Dear Sirs,

Our M4 MTW 1 set retail price is at USD 1,079.00 if you want to buy directly from us our offer for

1 set is at USD 900.00 not including freigt cost or you can contact to SPARTAN IMPORTER

in US ( You can visit their web site to get more information they are our regular wholesaler customer ) for purchas purpose.

If you still want to buy directly from us pls let us know by return

Regards

Eva

To: ak.domanic@msa.hinet.net

Sent: Tue,09 Sep 2008 23:48:08 Asia/Taipei

Subject: Re: Re: MTW M4

I am in united states.

Dear Sirs,

Tks for your mail

Regards

Eva

Any info is appreciated.

--

I Love 89.3!

--

I Love 89.3!

END MAIL

900+Shipping!? WHAT? Spartan imports is importing it? OH GOD, NEED MOAR INFO!

Soooo....ok, more sources seemed to have a response...fair enough, they haven't responded to me. However, it looks like this rifle is getting more and more expensive by the minute....its not far off PTW prices now, and it comes without a mag.....

Inokatsu is approaching failure mode.

If this thing retails for $1079 in the US, this thing is gonna be around £1000 over here in the UK guaranteed....they can stuff that right up their @&*!! SCAR or no SCAR.

$1079!!! :o ...what a load of bull that is, seems better to get a WA and just upgrade it. one could probably have that done and complete before inokatsu even releases a gun. they might as well stick to AEG's and kits since they seem to get those out quite faster, except of course in the sense for GBB

the guy said 900 before shipping. That aint so bad for what it is.

In fairness that 600 price point was posted by a retailer, not by inokatsu. If ino decides to jack up the prices of the WA reciever, which is clearly labeled 295 on there promo material, then ill be mad.

I still think i'm gonna get one, someone's gotta.

But if the price rises any more, im gonna have to sell more stuff.

the guy said 900 before shipping. That aint so bad for what it is.

And what is it? It's a clone of WA parts. You're making the assumption that this gun is "perfect". The way i see it, inokatsu is nothing more than a company who custom builds guns around other guns. They don't innovate diddley squat. I'm predicting this will actually be pretty to look at but that's it. Why does it cost so much? They didn't have to do any research or development. and it WILL be over a $1000. Remember...NO MAG. What kind of company sells a gun that you can't even use out of the box? To me (and to many others)...inokatsu failed. They're NOT getting my business.

no. I'm not assuming its perfect. However its way closer to what I want in a GBB M4.

Forged pure aluminum receiver, metal barrel all metal externals (That will no doubt match or be better then the WA in every way, from Ino's track record on externals.)

I dont even care about the internals much, like all that hubub over the bolt.

I can get a nice prime bolt, or some such for it if the stock bolt isn't perfect. I do think they jumped the gun on marketing it's release date, but in the end delays happen, A LOT in airsoft, Not accepting that will just drive you crazy.

Now 600 may have been dealer price, without markup (And your damn right if Ino sells directly to people they will still mark up)

I fail to see how this is a failure, ok so they don't include a mag (Currently), so what, at least they tell you that, instead of you getting a gun and being like, 'Uh where's the mag?". I dunno man, I think Ino hasn't released them to the full market because they are waiting to complete their mag, so they can include it with the gun (In the pics there is a slot for a mag in the box)

I fail to see how this is a failure, ok so they don't include a mag (Currently), so what, at least they tell you that, instead of you getting a gun and being like, 'Uh where's the mag?". I dunno man, I think Ino hasn't released them to the full market because they are waiting to complete their mag, so they can include it with the gun (In the pics there is a slot for a mag in the box)

I never said their product was a failure. I'm saying INOKATSU failed to win my business. Selling a COPY of a gun with no mag for $900 doesn't make sense to me. What if it doesn't work? Will they blame it on the mag? It's like someone selling you a car that was a copy of some other company's car with no injection system with it. Or better yet...it's like advertising "This car comes with twin turbo and 5000 HP!", then going there, not even seeing the car on the floor only fancy brochures with pictures and then they tell you "oh don't look at that...it doesn't come with the twin turbo because of emissions. The turbo will come later but you gotta pay extra for it."

I dont even care about the internals much, like all that hubub over the bolt.

Well if you're not worried about whether or not internals will be reliable and you only care about bling factor, then I guess this thing is perfect for you.

Why doesn't someone ask Inokatsu to post a public announcement (can even be on youtube) of the final product on either a production line or maybe of it in action. Prove to people why this is better than any other gun and show people why it's worth $900. Why don't retailers have one to "try out" yet? They're taking orders...but not once have I read ANYWHERE, on this board and elsewhere that someone has gotten one shipped to them. What is the title of this thread? "Ready to ship inokatsu m4?" It's still a question and hasn't changed to "It's shipping!" I'm not saying it's gonna suck or it won't work, I'm just saying Inokatsu needs to work on their business ethics. I'm a supporter of good business that's all...

Oh! my bad, I misintreprited what you meant by failure.

Yea, Ino has done a... poor job at this release, at least with the marketing. but I still have high hopes for the gun, very high.

Ill let you guys know what the Ino dude who ive been in contact says. Ill point out this thread, and Ill ask some of the better questions.

Why doesn't someone ask Inokatsu to post a public announcement (can even be on youtube) of the final product on either a production line or maybe of it in action. Prove to people why this is better than any other gun and show people why it's worth $900. Why don't retailers have one to "try out" yet? They're taking orders...but not once have I read ANYWHERE, on this board and elsewhere that someone has gotten one shipped to them. What is the title of this thread? "Ready to ship inokatsu m4?" It's still a question and hasn't changed to "It's shipping!" I'm not saying it's gonna suck or it won't work, I'm just saying Inokatsu needs to work on their business ethics. I'm a supporter of good business that's all...

There isnt really anything unethical about what Ino is doing.

They have improper business practices but they arent criminals with no ethical sense.

Sure it sucks for the delays and the no-mag included with the gun but nothing is auctually confirmed beside for email communications, for all we know the people answering the emails are their wives or daughters working for them who dont know squat.

Best we can be is to be patient and hope for the best. No gun in our hands no harm done right? Until they start shipping and we receive a ton of lemons and faulty parts I say we reserve judgement of the company even if they cant properly communicate in english. At least they are helping to bring back GBB and that is the best thing to happen in recent years. I was too young to get into the classic airsoft days so I still have to give props for their efforts even if the current situation kinda sucks.

There isnt really anything unethical about what Ino is doing.

False advertising and lying are pet peves of mine, but that's just me. Really though, i'm just venting about not being serviced the way i wanted to be. I'm not about to gamble $900 on something that is "supposed to be" better so if people buy it and say "hey...this is really good" then sure i might think about picking one up. But as of right now i just can't bring myself to trust inokatsu or their products due to their "improper business practices". Can you blame me?

Well... I'll say it than... Inokatsu has failed horribly in my book.

Why? One simple reason that has already been determined, and I don't even need to see the gun to call it a failure.

The price.

When it went from a projected $585 to $900 with no mag I think Inokatsu instantly lost at least 50% of their potential market. What we have now is no longer a viable skirmish option for a good portion of the airsoft market, what we have is a GBB rifle for those to whom money is no object. If the internals are decent copies of WA internals it'll probably have it's fair share of problems but eventually work alright after enough tuning and extra money is dumped into it, but at a price of $1,000+ after the cost of buying a mag this is not going to be a rifle what will "Bring GBB back" by any means.

This has become a gun for the wealthy, not the masses.

At this point the only company I can see standing a chance at bringing GBB back to the airsofting masses now is WE... and I don't feel very comfortable counting on WE for anything :lol:

(Although SRC is still a unknown quantity and a potential player in the GBB rifle market in the not too distant future.)

But anyhoo, that's my take on the whole thing. I too was hoping this would be the rifle to "Bring GBB back" but I just don't think that's going to happen until someone starts producing quality reliable GBB rifles for relatively the same price as higher end AEGs with mags that cost less than $45.

Oh KSC where are you when we need you most :lol:

My only worry is that there will be 5 different, and incompatable M4's on the market. I mean at least wit all the clones of aeg's and such there is standardisation for internal parts, and mags.

The WE looks interesting to me, So does the Wa, and the ino, And im sure if SRC does make one ill beinterested in that to...

• 3 weeks later...

According to my contact at Inokatsu they are being shipped to Spartan Imports, today (monday).

I don't know how long the shipping will take, but im gonna stop in at the San Fransisco AEX and see if they know anything about it on Thursday, Friday, or Saturday when I am in town.

Hmph. $1079 in USD. Lots'a money...

But considering if I have to go the alternate route and buy a WA M4 and upgrade it to GG proof and with metal body, it will end up costing about the same. Plus all the *suitcasey* work and tweaking I have to do myself to upgrade it. If inokatsu's M4 is "great gun" out-of-the-box and internal/external build quality is equal to their previous external upgrades for AEG's, then I'm sold. Hell, I'm even considering Systema PTW.

Too bad they don't intend to sell good quality mags.

Archived