• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, i'm new here but been playing for ages! :)

Good Review so far!

I've ordered myself a Bell M700 from RSOV, should come sometime this week. I've owned both; the TW one and the KJW in the past. When i owned the TW i didn't have enough money to unleash it's potential, i sold it on a whim. I later bought the KJW... same scenario. When this cheap clone came along i decided to give a gas sniper rifle another go, maybe this time i'll have enough cash to put into it in order to get the results i've heard from very happy TW owners. Due to having that past experience i think when i get my hands on this one i'll be able to give everyone a fairly good account of the gun. I can't A/B test the BELL to the TW, but i can remember the characteristics of the tanaka and still have the tins and targets i shot with it way back when! :)

I reckon the VSR hop-up is a good idea - the design of the uni is arguably one of the most effective going. I'm interested in the inner diameter of the barrel. My KJW came with something ridiculous like a 6.10mm. I don't think you'd go wrong getting a Dees Custom 6.01mm for it.

Oh and if it is any consolation, when i got my TW M700, it had a shredded hop rubber too! Okay so it was secondhand, but still i had been told no more than a few mags where shot before the sale :P

I'll keep you posted when i get the gun :)

Kev

So It is 100% tanaka compatible. I just need to be certain before i get one because i need a new pcs bolt for my gun as it doesnt have one(tanaka m700). Or if you have a tanaka m700 and abell m700 please check to see that they are interchangeable. Your help is much appreciated.

EDIT: can someone just post a picture of the bolt please? preferrably the underside while it is OUT of the gun

Thnx

Edited by scar527

Manual1.JPG

Manual2.JPG

Manual3.JPG

bolt1.JPG

Better?

Edit: Oh, btw, the nub in the hopup that is under the screw, is just a spring with a metall ball (ballbearing?), aand the spring is just big enough for the screw to screw into the spring, and not downwards like a hopup should.. Might have to swap that.

Edited by Frakk2k

hmm - thanks for the scans mate :) I never realised that my second hand Tanaka was missing a "Needle Valve Guard"! Might have to find somthing plastic to stick in there.

As far as the manual goes it looks like a complete copy of the Tanaka system with all parts interchangable if the sizes are the same :)

Okay this is going to sound like a bit much of me to ask, but can you please post a pic of the left nub by the nozzel,(if you are looking at the bottom of the bolt)? It seems like my left side nub has some sort of indentation . That might cause it not to fit. thank you for the other pics.

YES much better. Thank you. I was considering just buying a vizzor, as i had no pcs bolt and my tanaka shot too fast for my liking, but i think i will buy one of these and use the bolt for my tanaka, and the rest for parts or another player who needs a sniper rifle that day. it shoots about 460 on 134a, wich is a bit low for my area(as it is HUGE) and 575 on average with green(too fast for my field and me). Sound good to you? BTW how is your accuracy with that bell?(if you got your replacement hopup rubber)

Never got an answer from Rsov.. Still waiting I guess. My guess is a G&G rubber will be ordered soon, just to act as an replacement, until I go for KA chamber and something useful.

Tough the few shots that wasnt affected by the mangled rubber did group _ok_, but my Well L96 had much better groupings.

ooo bummer. the ka should fix that right away, very accurate , not just like a vizzor, but way closer than any other guns. with the ka i get way better groupings than with the well l96 i have. however my nineball has a slight tear on top (which i will be replacing sometime) but it works for now. I just want a pcs bolt wich is y i am buying the bell(soon). any q's(or problems) on the hopup unit just shoot me a pm.

So what upgrades do you guys recommend to turn this into a good rifle?

Could you make a list of parts that you recommend to buy? Maybe even two lists: a cheap or minimum one (50-100$) and the all-in one (up to 200$).

Im have no idea about sniper rifles, so any info would be greatly appreciated.

BTW, how do you guys think paint will hold on the rubberized stock, if people were to camo-spray it?

Never got an answer from Rsov.. Still waiting I guess. My guess is a G&G rubber will be ordered soon, just to act as an replacement, until I go for KA chamber and something useful.

Tough the few shots that wasnt affected by the mangled rubber did group _ok_, but my Well L96 had much better groupings.

Frakk2k - I just rememebed that i still have the g&g hop rubber in my bits box. I used the other bits of the rubber kit like the seals and so on but i still have the bit that sits in the round hole on the top of the inner barrel.

If you want it PM me :)

Can the KA Hop-Up conversion be had in the via a US retailer? I searched google with no luck...

And is it really worth the $100 or so for the conversion? This gun really interests me though!

Thanks,

-Blink

its a hopup unit not a gun. <_< and also what part of san diego u from?

Edited by scar527