• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Scar,

I meant, I am going to be ordering the Bell M700 from RSOV. When I get the gun, I will decide on what parts to upgrade it with. I will PM you to get 8zero8's e-mail!

I play alot of different places. But mainly at the Lakeside field.... been playing there at the new one for about 2 years or so and at the old one (now gone) for 3 or so years.

-Blink

• 2 weeks later...

ya would good if this is as for what, £160 you (may/may not...) have a sweet rifle. Im still buggering about with my .338 at the min, still not got the groupings down below 20cm x 20cm yet at 30 mts. Installing new hop rubber this week and see how it improves.

Anyway back on track, can someone post some stats of fps, and groupings please? And what distance are people getting out of it?

Kind regards

Tom

I ordered one from RSOV like last friday or so... so I should have it either this week or the beginning of next week. I will make a detailed review as well. Gunna try it out in "stock" form then go from there when it comes to upgrades. I am still thinking to go with the VSR Hop-Up Conversion as I used to own a TM G-Spec and loved the hop-up in that thing!

Will post up a review after I skirmish it.

-Blink

Can't edit... but the good news is... I GOT IT IN TODAY!

At first when I put it altogether, and went to shoot it, the bb's were flying straight up into the air with no hop-up on. However, once I dialed in the hop-up I was getting shots out to 250 feet (measured by measuring tape) with good accuracy, I would say 8/10 shots could have hit a person standing still. I was using KSC .3's and was getting great results.

FPS was measured by a Guarder Chrono and I was getting around 430 fps with the .3's with about 80F outside.

I will get a more detailed review up after skirmishing with it this weekend. Only thing I disliked were the screws which hold the upper and lower assembly into the body. One is already starting to strip on the top (flat head).

Oh well, its still a really nice gun, a great platform to build off of. The whole gun itself is also VERY sturdy and feels just like the Tanaka.

Edited by Blink43va

Chas and Frak, if you don't believe me... I will get a video of the gun shooting through the Guarder chrono tomorrow...

Not sure if I have any .2's around, but I will try to scavenge some. I have .25's which I could try.

I haven't touched the PCS yet either so...

Chas, the bb's used were in fact KSC .3's BRAND spanking new outta the bag!

I do believe, I just think thats amazing. 80% possibility of kills at 75 meters is amazing. Maybe you shouldnt touch the internals, maybe you got one of those one in a lifetime awesome stock guns that you *fruitcage* up when trying to change the hop up sleeve.

Change out the main screws with hex bolts like the tanaka :)

Completely agree Chas!!! If it's performing good enough to hit people 8/10 times at 75 meters i'd leave it well alone for now :P

If they're all like this then it'd be the bargain of the week!

Whoa, 250 feet stock?!!?

Just to put things in perspective, about how far could you expect the same accuracy out of a TM VSR-10 upgraded to 500 FPS with a DBcustom 6.01 tightbore barrel? Our sniper was considering getting a VSR-10 and doing what I described, and if this gun could outperform that in stock form, there's no point in that plan!

Edited by Bareknuckle
Whoa, 250 feet stock?!!?

Just to put things in perspective, about how far could you expect the same accuracy out of a TM VSR-10 upgraded to 500 FPS with a DBcustom 6.01 tightbore barrel? Our sniper was considering getting a VSR-10 and doing what I described, and if this gun could outperform that in stock form, there's no point in that plan!

Uhh lets see stock it is shooting about 500-550 fps. not 2 be rude but NO DUH its gonna be shooting that far. However the vsr-10 is going to be WAY moe accurrate and With its hopup at 500fps should acheive a max range of about that. Go with the vizzor.

(is this what you mean senor bear?)

Edited by scar527

Got some more tests in.. sorry no video as my friend is gone and I can't find his digital video camera...

Here's some pics. Tests were done with KSC .3's in about 80 degree weather.

Results as follows...

1st Shot

DSC_0074.jpg

After about the 8-10 round

DSC_0076-1.jpg

Remember, I DID NOT TOUCH THE PCS BOLT ... this is shooting this FPS without touching or modifying any parts.

Uhh lets see stock it is shooting about 500-550 fps. not 2 be rude but NO DUH its gonna be shooting that far. However the vsr-10 is going to be WAY moe accurrate and With its hopup at 500fps should acheive a max range of about that. Go with the vizzor.

(is this what you mean senor bear?)

What I mean is, there is no proof.

Just because it shoots at X fps does not mean it will fire the bb Y number of feet/metres/yards.