Tokyo Marui M4 PMC Limited Edition

Sturmjager

TM-M4PMC-PRE-L.jpg

Tokyo Marui M4 PMC (Limited Edition) (PRE ORDER)

This is Tokyo Marui's latest offering to their M4 line-up, the PMC. It will be a Limited Edition, so snap one up while you have the chance, if you like the look of it. To be honest, what isn't there to like about the looks of this gun? To add to the sheer aesthetic awesomeness it's made by the "big daddy" of all airsoft gun manufacturers, Marui. Expected delivery around 16th September.

Additional information (battery) will follow shortly.

Tokyo Marui M4 PMC (Limited Edition) at RedWolf Airsoft.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Might be good as some sort of backup or for use in buildings/vehicles as mentioned, but how short is the barrel on something like that going to be? I don't think many experienced combatants of any kind would take that along as their largest primary weapon.

*waits for someone to post pic of a 100 PMCs using these on the open plains of afghan*

I'm sure it'll be fine for airsoft since the barrel length won't make a huge difference, but if it were a human it'd just be fat, little kid.

Surely real operators would rather use something like the VFC KAC PDW?

I did notice the modified trigger guard...nice ;) my guess is that this has the nasty plastic body? can anyone confirm? If TM made this with 280fps and a metal body I might be tempted....I'm thinking CQB.....but if its what I think it is, and lets face it, its TM so I'm probably right...then I'd rather kit up with the VFC and be king of the heap instead.

What I don't understand is why a company like Mauri continues to produce copies of guns already on the market at a higher price then need be. There is already a clone of this at a quarter of the price. How about producing a gun no one has seen before? A nice spring Mosin Nagant that won't cost me a lung, or maybe a new shotgun? Hell I'd even take a AEG Garand at this point. I'm sure the TM fanboys will shell out for this, but for the rest of us, seriously. Who cares.

I actually really like the look of that!

Might have to build something similar if I get bit by the M4 bug again at some point... although it would need a metal body, MIAD grip, smexy rail covers, and a TD foregrip.

Still though, I like! :D

poop release, seriously how many armalites can they release before they release somethin cool, say a an HK 417? It may be armalite related but the PMC is just tokyo marui's excuse to get on the stubby bandwagon, meanwhile the 417 is extremely sexy... -_-

Is this the decline of Marui? As far as I can recall this is the first time people havent being either longing for or liked TM's latest release... oh, wait: yeah, the plastic AKSU.

Seriously, what the hell are they thinking? Worst part is, if theey keep it up like this, doing bad sales an' all, they might eventually forget about airsoft guns forever and then, who will my favourite chinese companies copy from? :P

Hey Chas, I don't think the mainstreamer clone companies have been paying TM too much attention dude. They tend to watch guys like VFC, G&P, G&G and STAR.....possibly even Systema.

I wouldn't write TM off just yet, but they really do need to think about the future. I'm sure they're safe as far as Japan is concerned, but why a retailer would even bother stocking TMs outside of Japan is beyond me.

The only guns that TM make that even interest me right now are the P90 and the.....P90.....thats it. Everything else can be bought elsewhere at a better price and better quality, and (IMHO) what you can't get anywhere else isn't worth getting.....except the....P90.

Damn, I need to buy a P90....anyone want to sell one? :D

guys, you need to remember that TM produces with the Japanese market soleley in mind. they REALLY don't give a toss about the rest of the world.

also take into account that you can't get STAR, G&G, G&P, ICS, CA or any other non-japanese AEG in Japan. you just can't get them.

TM produces with the Japanese market soleley in mind

This one gets thrown around a lot. But did anyone from TM or who worked close to TM tell us this or do we just speak out our asses, like "I have no proof of this, but Im gonna say it like it's common knowledge"?

And I agree that apart from a few specific models (P90 and.... uh...) the only advantage TM offers nowadays is quality and durability. they have to wake up and start bringing out NEW models (how about a Garand? you already have an M14, damnit!).

Yay it's a..............oh man I have no idea.

I like the CA PMC more already. And even that is pretty ugly.

I have no interest in any TM AEG/shotgun/vsr TBH. I love their gas pistols, and the rest including the vsr-10 and shotguns can go in the trash.

"Ha ha ha ho ho hee hee heh hee heh heh.............And I thought my jokes were bad. Let's rewind 3 years, these china clone companies couldnt touch you and the market was yours.

What happened? Your balls drop off?"

+5 points if you post what movie that's from.

This one gets thrown around a lot. But did anyone from TM or who worked close to TM tell us this or do we just speak out our asses, like "I have no proof of this, but Im gonna say it like it's common knowledge"?

And I agree that apart from a few specific models (P90 and.... uh...) the only advantage TM offers nowadays is quality and durability. they have to wake up and start bringing out NEW models (how about a Garand? you already have an M14, damnit!).

i'm pretty sure that fareast said so a while ago.

he certainly said that only TM AEG's were available in Japan.

Tokyo Marui states in their instruction manual that the AEGs are made for sales in Japan only. Their explanation as to why the manual is in English is in case a foreigner living in Japan is using the AEG.

I'd take that as a hint. ;)

While I'm sure they appreciate the money from making sales, we have no proof that they would actively do anything for the export market.

-Sale

Archived