Can my dad use my account to sell items?

Legally (VCRa) there is nothing wrong.

Given experiance in sales through people is that it is VERY bad.

The way this can work is if your dad gives you the items, you test the items so you are sure they function as claimed, then you sell them. When the sale is complete you give your dad the money.

Selling "through" other people allways ends in tears.

It is not acceptable, I am afraid.

Should an issue occur with items being sold, we would expect the seller in question to be able to rectify the problem. 'I let my mate / mum / uncle / cousin thrice removed' will not be acceptable.

If you choose to sell these items, you will ensure full responsibility for their sale, and the full consequences should you fail to assume that responsibility. This would involve legal action in the unlikely occasion that a member feels they have been defrauded by you. If necessary we may, upon request, be obliged to release user information should a legal authority request it. If it happens to be your information used for your account...well, hopefully you can see where this is going.

Basically it really isn't a good idea, even if the person for whom you are acting is a close family member. Sorry. :)