New Echo1 Mimigun video

PynkPanthyr

now there can be minigun games no mingun = no play :P

if it's under 1000 i definently going to buy one iam gessing it would be between

600-950 us $.

I also think that all real hard core airsoft skirmishers will be a bit upset

when a of noobies go running around with these.

but then yet again that’s what rules are for :D

I find it hard to believe it'd be that much, why would a company that mostly focuses on re-branding clones (i.e. guns which are intended to be very cheap and accessible) produce this with such an inaccessible price tag? Makes no sense.

It's not made by Echo1. It's being made by CAW, Craft Apple Works. Rebranded under the Echo1 name.

-Vic

I find it hard to believe it'd be that much, why would a company that mostly focuses on re-branding clones (i.e. guns which are intended to be very cheap and accessible) produce this with such an inaccessible price tag? Makes no sense.

Echo completely manufactured this from scratch (as is my understanding) in a joint project with CAW. Maybe Echo is trying to change their image? Who knows.

I take it that the minigun is made of metal where it should be? With all those moving parts, plastic wouldn't last very long.

It's probably a bit too much for the average squad to handle. However, it would make a very good vehicle-mounted or fixed armament.

Think it can be powered from a cigarette lighter outlet without blowing the fuse to it? I would hate to have to hardwire straight to the battery if I didn't need to.

Cig lighter has a 2/5A fuse on majority of cars (in uk anyway) so it wouldnt work but then again, changing the fuse of a car isnt overly complex.  ;)

I wonder how the mag feed works.. and does it have hop?

Archived