G&P XM110 Conversion Kit

Agent47

Sweet! Now if only they made it in FDE. Not to be picky, but ever since I saw the first released pics of the XM110 (when it still was a proyect) they were in FDE. Dont even know if KA makes a black version.

Wasnt someone asking about an M110 just a few days ago? Spooooky!

Yep ,and someone is in the middle of building one but using the sr25 front end that he paid $330 for !!!! :angry:

But managed to fit there new systema 150 mech box to there sr25 reciever lastnight ,and now will b selling the g+p sr25 front end to pay for this !1

any guesses who ? ? ?

wouldn't a sr25 front be wrong anyways? the only thing that's new with this is the barrel though, I was expecting this ever since they released the sniper stock and URX rail, that's why I never tried it.

i think the real one had the new ambi controls like on the sr-15 e3's. i cant really tell but, on the very edge of that URX rail, a small section of the top rail should be a spring loaded flip up sight.

jorge14? from the op earlier today at lenix?

wouldn't a sr25 front be wrong anyways? the only thing that's new with this is the barrel though, I was expecting this ever since they released the sniper stock and URX rail, that's why I never tried it.

Actually, its correct. The differences (external) between the M110 and the SR25 are:

- new URX-type rail

- has a flash hider

- ambi-safety and -mag release

- adjustable length stock

- rail-integrated front sight (the last 4 rail ribs flip open!)

see here:

http://www.knightarmco.com/images/sr25.html

Archived