Ares Cheytec .408,Pgm Mini hectate .338, and AMP DSR

scar527

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Badger is going to stick with "they". Its too hard to tell who is a hive mind consciousness these days, so hes going the safe route and assuming everyone is the same person. From now forth he will call everyone a girls name. He will change it to keep them guessing.

On subject, if he didn't know about these he would be very uninterested. When will someone (pokes JG with a stick) make these kinda guns affordable? When he asks!?

better get your wallet ready... only 200 chaytacs being made globally.... and the dsr's are all on preorder

Mmmmmmmmmm, I don't think I'll chance it, quite happy with what I have.

They probably shoot like poo, but they do look loverly. :)

Greg.

Used to be the sniper's section was the only place you could hide! :rolleyes:

Welcome home. :)

Old news or not, they are pretty, & individual looking guns.

Are any of them any good?

Greg.

I held them but didn't shoot 'em. Seems well constructed :-

http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/inde...t&p=1846915

Someone else tested, thread can be found here :-

http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/inde...howtopic=149557

This could be afforabily cloned, just by minimizing details, finishing quality, using cheaper materials and making it heavier: just like the EBR kits for M14. How much were the TSG, G&P, King Arms kits in the beginning? 500-1000$, IIRC? Well, the chinese made it for 150$, including the gun.

P.S. I know this is already a chinese make. But being a chinese company doent mean its cheaply built and that it ant be cloned for 1/3 of the price.

Archived