Ares Cheytec .408,Pgm Mini hectate .338, and AMP DSR

scar527

8kg isnt THAT heavy.... my 50 is about 8 tbh thats about the same as a CA saw

Mmm, I'd agree. In real terms, it's about, well, 8kg.

But, if I'm "PLAYING AIR SOFT", I want to have fun. & that fun is hampered by carrying a big lump of useless (granted, pretty) metal around all day.

If I want to do that, I'll get a job in Hoover's wear house. :D

If I want to build muscles, I'll stick to the gym, & if I want to train for war, I'll join the army. ;)

NO. I just want a bit of fun shooting & being shot at. So, I keep the weight to a minimum & my back says thanks. :)

The great thing about airsoft is the fact that there is room for all of us. From the simmers to the hosers & all those in between.

Greg.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
if i can manage a bloody aw.50, i think you need to grow some balls matey ;)

and sniping isnt running around like a blue arsed fly shooting everything, your weapon weighs nothing when its emplaced to shoot.

Oh dear, she's off again! :rolleyes:

It's not a case of 'Manning Up', it's about personal choice,,,,,,,,,,,as is style of play.

Do I tell you how to do it? Do I? :Zzz: Its worse than marriage. :D

I too can, 'manage' big heavy manly butch guns, but sometimes, I CHOOSE not to. ;)

Grow a pair yourself. :P

Greg.

Then grow some personality and stop telling others how to play.

end of off-topic

Its not that I wont something heavier, less detailed, etc. I want it cheaper, and those are things that usually come with a price reduction, sideeffects, if you want.

OR... wait for someone to sell his for half the price when he realizes he doesnt want to lug this piece of trash around all day and/or gets bored of it, cause he only bought it to impress people. :D

BACK ON TOPIC , im sure the Ares Cheytec .408 will not be cloned ,and as i have a distince dislike to the build qualiy of some clones (bella) i would have to see the performance of the Ares Cheytec .408 before i parted with any form of cash ,but it would have to be above 500 fps to achieve any kind of respectiable groupings with heavy or good ammo at 100 metres

Off topic . next time im at sya bella i will bring the tools to set up at 100 m shot and range finder proof ,if you so wish to take me up on the offer

BACK ON TRACK ! the Ares Cheytec .408 looks flash but its not a L96 veriant simple as :P

Dsr-1 is almost available :) shipping expect in few hours :P

Would you mind telling me where did you get this "few hours"- info?

The latest known info of distribution is this week, to my knowledge. Has ARES supplied some other seller earlier than Gunner? Does not matter, but I got the impression that Gunner is the first to get DSR on stock and pre-orders will go out first thing this week, hopefully.

Anyhoo, I am also waiting for this piece of hardware and can´t wait to skirmish with it.

Cheers

-Hessu-

Would you mind telling me where did you get this "few hours"- info?

The latest known info of distribution is this week, to my knowledge. Has ARES supplied some other seller earlier than Gunner? Does not matter, but I got the impression that Gunner is the first to get DSR on stock and pre-orders will go out first thing this week, hopefully.

Anyhoo, I am also waiting for this piece of hardware and can´t wait to skirmish with it.

Cheers

-Hessu-

The last time i checked my account -> "order complete" :P

But now it's "processing" :rolleyes:

Archived