Pictures Thread, Our own Specific Thread, Read Rules

TheBauer

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First person who can guess correctly what paint I've been using gets a +1 (c'mon, eeaas-eh!). (WE HAVE A WINNER :P ) - OD krylon to be exact.

First up is g-spec, 100sp spring installed, with 4x32 scope, low mounts, cheekpad and spent bullet cases of a particular caliber.

pict0010uf9.jpg

Second up is my favourite (but not best for a sniper loadout) sidearm: Western Arms p14-45 with metal chamber, full length guide rod and KJW hop unit for added range and ease of adjustment. OH! and Hogue grips. OH! and reinforced loading nozzle. Very nice on propane may I add.

pict0005eh9.jpg

First person who can guess correctly what paint I've been using gets a +1 (c'mon, eeaas-eh!).

First up is g-spec, 100sp spring installed, with 4x32 scope, low mounts, cheekpad and spent bullet cases of a particular caliber.

Krylon?

nice dinky scope though, i like small scopes :D

Sunday was a bad day for sniping at csw :(

1. Leaves are gone, being all woodland, there is B-all to conceal with/amongst/in.

2. It was cold, no gas gun fun.

3. The bolt on the gspec was not returning properly (fixed).

4. The shots were way off due to (I think) problem 3 (fixed - I hope, haven't had time to recalibrate scope after cleaning gun etc)

5. My mp5 fuse went before the first game (just my luck :angry: ).

I do have a nice picture incorporating my tactical sniper scrim net around my neck for warmth :P , my ghillie base hippy hair and my painted mesh goggles. As you can see I have swapped my rifle with the guy holding the camera as he wanted to use it, and I was left on a low after my mp5 ceased working :mellow: .

35211442740gz6.jpg

Edit: Arrrgh! Flashgun!

In case you are interested here are a few other pictures from the xmas special

CSW Xmas Special '06

My VSR in the making... I am gonna sand down the stock to remove the smooth and shiny surface and then do some camo painting. Internals fully upgraded, topped with an Action M3 scope (for the price it's a really nice piece of glass!), I am looking for a more stable outer barrel, and better stock to receiver fit.

No pics of my sniper load out yet, it's based on the russian Leshij suit and splav chest rig.

vsr-sm.jpg

Ok, so I did post it already elsewhere, but as I have been getting this thing sorted for so long (And it still isn't finished) I thought I'd put a pic up. Excuse the fact it is quite a crappy quality one despite my decent digi cam !

Just need to get some krylon sorted and a respray done now, then there are only a few little things I need. I have to stop spending cash on it at some point as other guns need love and upgrades too :lol:

P.S. That looks pretty sexy even with the shine Trasher, I'm half tempted to get another M3 as everytime I see one , it makes me want the one I sold back again :D

My old Tanaka M700 with G&G barrel and G&P SR25 silencer. Custom job on the stock. Guarder stock pouch, Tanaka rifle sling. AN/PVS-4, and the stupid Maruzen bipod...

6.jpg

New Tanaka M700 with G&G barrel, Guarder stock pouch, 3-10x42 TRX Mil-Dot scope with custom killflash in AS CQB game (hostage situation)

3.jpg

And the newest Tanaka M700 AICS, steel custom barrel, custom bolt handle, 3-10x42 TRX Mil-Dot scope with custom killflash, Guarder tactical sniper rifle sling. Army/police ropelling training site - my AS sniper training ;)

1.jpg

The same M700 AICS with basic camo (rifle ghillie is not on the rifle for the photographer - as the ghillie hat...) and Parker Hale bipod. Airsoft Sniper Cup 2006, Czech Republic

11.jpg

Harry

URNA

Archived