I really need more gloves.

post-5041-1168018841_thumb.jpg

And a pic of my Sniper and marksman rifles

custom SPR and Vsr10

post-5041-1168019009_thumb.jpg

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, it is the VFC one and I am not realy satisfied... I am rebuilding the whole system and it will be using compressed air... We will see about the performance...

But "my beloved baby" is this one - OP99 Falcon 8mm AS. Too bad, it is not finished yet.

Here it is with real steel, this is the start of my long journey...

Obrazek_25.jpg

This is partially finished

Obrazek_17.jpg

The exterior is done right now and I am trying to finish the system. It uses shells like Smokey's M82A1 and CO2 12g capsule in the bolt... Most of the parts used is real steel. Just the barrel and receiver is Al. And brand new steel bolt, with teflon and titanium parts <_< It is prepared for serial production, but I am not sure if I will do that, because the gun will be pretty expensive :angry:

Harry

URNA

Video with shooting from the real steel is in our gallery :rifle:

I'm guessing you don't know but Airsoft Scotland/World now sell Krylon, I know cos I've got some OD and some Black Krylon inbound ^_^
Excellent, thanks for the heads up. I saw they had started doing paintjobs but hadn't seen the site for a while. Best go have a looksie :)

* Weeeee, four cans of krylon on the way to me :D - it is a shame the p&p was £6.50 at the cheapest though. Wasn't like *albatross* to be a rip off on p&p, but I guess things have changed since I last bought from them !

Well, I suppose from the side vertical brown lines at irregular spacing might look like tree branches or something. I'm not sure overall though that a 1m long rifle is going to look particularly un rifle like whatever you try, unless you go all out and wrap it in camo or natural vegetation to the point where you can't see the rifle anymore :P

FIrst off a picture taken from my Local site

Photographer = Andy (Egg)

Subject = I dunno, but has nice rusky kit

post-5041-1168018703_thumb.jpg

Second is of me wearing my veil and moving between posistions

I really need more gloves.

post-5041-1168018841_thumb.jpg

And a pic of my Sniper and marksman rifles

custom SPR and Vsr10

post-5041-1168019009_thumb.jpg

the gun at the top in the bottom picture???

what is it?? might get tempted lol

Not to hard to find, Im only kneeling infront of a tree stump

I got my first decent one shot hit today.... after a rather stupid little drama involving pulling the trigger to find it wasn't cocked, cocking, and then getting my ace hit

That looks amazingly like CSW yesterday :P

What team were you on, also if you were the guy that shot me from behind after I mullered one of your team mates then good shot, I didn't see you. Not even after I walked back. (Near pine forest and village).

Archived