Pictures Thread, Our own Specific Thread, Read Rules

TheBauer

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So you weren't the guy who shot my co-flanker on the nuclear bomb game, where I went on to shoot you/offender as you wondered about and you/offender said "where'd you come from?!"? All the same I got scared right after that, heard what was either a TM springer shotty or vsr without silencer, a "whizzzsh" as a bb missed, stood stock still and the second one got me straight in the back. I should have ran :(.

Actually that is a real nice job. Most people that i see with painted guns just slap some paint on and call it good.

you have nice evened out tiger stripes.

Very nice! ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Image002-1.jpg

Nothing special or fancy done externally yet, tho the internals aren't stock. Not a real fan of scrim netting, so thinking of trying to source some of the camo 'tape?' that people use on rifles. Loved the look of a Royal Marine Sniper's L96 that I had to good fortune to have a play with on a recruitment drive, and that had no netting/paint, just the tape.

(may not be tape, thats the only way I can describe it lol)

edit: too early in the mornin to be able to spell

(may not be tape, thats the only way I can describe it lol)

i know what you mean, met a guy at the first distant thunder, part of a recon team that were all using it, he called it reccy tape i belive. anyway, he goes by the alias pebblemonkey, drop him a PM and he should be able to tell you wear to get it

Archived