Pictures Thread, Our own Specific Thread, Read Rules

TheBauer

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Here are some pics from yesterday at Alpha55. My mate and I have decided to try and become an effective airsoft sniper team, and we've learned a lot in three or four games. Still a long way to go yet though. A lot of them are blurred because they were rushed, which is a pity really:

Me-sniping-from-jeep.jpg

Me posing on the Airfield

matt-sniping-1.jpg

Matt posing

matt-sniping-2.jpg

And again

matt-sniping-3.jpg

Showing his (incomplete as yet) ghillie's construction

Matt-in-a-tree-lol.jpg

Him in a tree just for a laugh (arrgghh the forest has come to life!)

Me-hidden-1.jpg

Me in one of my favourite spots in the Pines

me-hidden-2.jpg

And again.

Hope you like :P

Hey, Bauer im a lefty too and am just getting into sniping :) My main rifle in an aps2 ex (atm its not upgraded but am just about to order a gas cylinder) and was wondering how you made your vsr left-handed? i found a lefty bolt for the aps series but i didnt want to order it incase some modification to the reciever is needed (Custom work isnt really my specialty :P ) Any help you can offer would be great, thanks in advance.

new3.jpg

ghillie.jpg

Me using my BE l96 on sunday. Its a cheap clone but you cant complain for £100 when its coming out the box at 450 fps with no upgrades and has effective range of 175ft using 0.25 bbs.

Second pic is my mate modeling my ghillie suit.

• 2 weeks later...

Finished my SP M40a1. All that changed is the addition of a podloc, but its at a level that i am totally happy with and cant see myself adding anything to it for a long while

new-2_s.jpg

Additional Specs/Pics and info can be found in my gallery HERE!

Also thought i'd throw a pic of me all geared up for good measure.

DSC_0001_s.jpg

That looks like a strap that would hold on a gas regulator and air source for his gas bolt. (Look at the piece of microline going into the bolt.)

EDIT: Yeah, instead of guessing I could have just clicked the link below the pic... Nice setup btw! How is that working out performance wise?

the gas regulator is not held on by the strap, thats held on by a KA milspec ring connected to a GG&G offset Rail mount (which you can see is attached to the rail). The strap is due to the magazine catch breaking, its just abit of a ghetto mod to hold the mag in.

Me and my fellow sniper Ernie at our most recent outing. Im the one in the green ghillie. I was using a BE L96 and Ernie was using an AGM M14. Lets just say he got loads more kills than me as my gun was pulling so badly to the right.

ghillieandy.jpg

My ghillie was built for woodland airsoft i brought it down to our local site to see how it would work. Lets just say it's way to dark i need to add some lighter colours to it like Ernies ghillie which im in the middle of doing.

manby2.jpg

manby1.jpg

As you can see from the site it's a challenge for a sniper. Even harder if your ghillie is not the correct colour. Oh well you learn from your mistakes.

Senor Bear is correct and the pics are the same because i stole them :) .

It shows part of the site where the milsim operation pegaus strike is to be held in june. And lets just say some of the site is even more open than that as it's an old ww2 airfield. It's a hell of a challenge for a sniper.

Archived