Pictures Thread, Our own Specific Thread, Read Rules

TheBauer

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i thought id post this in here as well as the 1k club.

Its sporting:

BGS m24 spiral flute barrel

BGS part 91

BGS hop rubber

BGS 680mm tightbore

BGS threaded adapter

King Arms extended gas nozzle

Guarder Type B steel flash supressor for l96 ( it makes it louder :D)

Guader medium 1 piece mount

Hawke 5-20x50 AO mildot prostalk

Drain pipe sunshade

Parker hale styley bipod

tanaka bipod joint

Weighs in just under 7 kilos

Thats it so far, hopefully ill get a DBcustoms 6.01 for it.

Si

Toss this one in--testing out how paint does on the BAR-10. Sadly, it ruins the velvety finish (no surprise, but a bummer nonetheless), but not bad for my second camo paintjob. I've been going this whole time entirely on OD or wood with rifle rags, so this was an experience.

15020413116.jpg

Click the link in Falcon's signature entitled, "The ASGAR Project" On that page, click the Sniper Rifle Reviews link and scroll down through the BAR-10 review where eventually you will find some comments and pictures about how to make some rather useful goodies.

Toss this one in--testing out how paint does on the BAR-10.  Sadly, it ruins the velvety finish (no surprise, but a bummer nonetheless), but not bad for my second camo paintjob.  I've been going this whole time entirely on OD or wood with rifle rags, so this was an experience.

15020413116.jpg

I like the camo job, its very clean an elegant but one thing i'd like to point out thats kinda a mute point because your going to make a rifle rag for it is that the human eye picks up the sharp edges of camo really easily. It looks really slick dont get me wrong i like it alot but smoothing those out might have been a better idea :) Also very helpfull webpage, i like that alot too ^_^ I'm looking to find a way to quiet down my L96 if its possible, its plenty quiet as is but it would be nice not to have very much sound at all :P I'm not a fan of silencers either lol :) Anyways, nice guns!

Hello.

Got my vsr realshock. I today at ramdom decided to give the (wood) stock a bit of a face lift, Here is an original one for referance

bipod02.jpg

TBH it looks a bit shiny with the finish they done. So i decided to use some emery paper to get a grained effect and a bit of a worn wood effect, then used some wet and dry fine sand paper to go over it. Here is the outcome.

2001309241055211592_fs.jpg

2001304157846709195_fs.jpg

Feedback welcome.

My newly modified VSR Stock.

Culbertson Target style.

Its not quite finished yet, needs some minor imperfections removing, a decent paint job and the adjustable cheek peice fitting. But all in all, coming along nicely.

VSR-Stock.jpg

very snazy chef, looking forward to seeing the final product.

what happend to the smokey shotgun stock you modded?

heres my current project:

DSCF0028.jpg

AGM L96 Base, with a VSR top. Looking at the design of the aGM l96 it comes with a block that goes around the trigger to act as a spacer, which is great, only it doesnt fit the zero trigger, will need to dremel that to make it fit.

also the mag well is further back, lucky it JUST misses any major bolts holding the stock together meaning it looks possibly to cut away the stock then blank the front.

only problem is going to be the magwell and mag release, i think its doable, id like to think ive got the technical knowledge to do this, and im definatly going to give it ago, once ive got it all to fit properly, gota dremel the top slightly so the receiver and barrel slides in properly as the AGM is slightly thinner (as you can in pic it sticks up a little)

going to be a good project for this sunday afternoon ;)

piccy of the current mag well and where the VSR magwell is:

DSCF0030.jpg

well im very new to the sniping scene, and have thrown myself right in with a bolt action gas sniper, a Tanaka M24 SWS, with upgrades.

myself and my team mate (the other half of our sniper team) both recieved our new guns on the same day, and quickly scrimmed them up very roughly and quickly to go out and test them.. heres some pics :)

DSC09866.jpg

DSC09865.jpg

DSC09864.jpg

DSC00101.jpg

DSC00100.jpg

cheers :)

Bauer... The APS Stock isnt really my bag. Its nice to use, but its a bit too convoluted looking for my tastes. So deciding to go for something a bit more traditional. Either that, or mod an AI Chassis like you. So its up for sale if anyone wants to make an offer on it.

which, on that subject, brings me to some assistance for you.

You need to dremel out about 12mm of the magwell (rearwards) (although looking at your pic, it might need to be more like 30mm) and then fill the front bit. Best bet is to pre-make a copy of the magazine release area (the bit that the catch and spring sit in) out of some plastic or something similar and then stick that to the top of the bit you fill in.

If you use something like chemical metal or milliput, you can squeeze the action down onto it, and make sure you get a snug fit.

Its fiddly, but not impossible. The same as went into the Shotgun stock.

Archived