Pictures Thread, Our own Specific Thread, Read Rules

TheBauer

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i don't know why the scopes look different, in the movie the second pic is about 5 mins after the first and in the same scene, they are the same gun he first uses to snipe the men below and then tries to take on a helicopter with it. the scope should be the same as he doesn't switch em out.

Although I am sure some one could do custom build :P (Why impractical though? )

i have toyed with the idea of making a custom one, but i don't have the time or the money or the tools to do it... i with impractical i meant that why carry a 12 kg rifle that does the same as a 4 kg one(that's only true in airsoft though)

but keep in mind kliskey that, even though it's impractical, i would gladly do it to be able to have an airsoft m200

Here are some pics from Airsoft Sniper Cup 2007, presented by our Airsoft Team URNA Pardubice.

Snipers on the end of day 2 (except two, who did not finish the competition - red card from the main referee...)

SC1.jpg

Firing lane and targets

SC2.jpg

Other position...

SC3.jpg

Night shooting. We have to turn off the NV's and close our eyes to get those pics :)

SC5.jpg

"The secret pistol stage"

SC6.jpg

The distance measuring...

SC7.jpg

Finding objects

SC8.jpg

I do not know, how to say this right: calling for artilery to fire at enemy at the precise location of the enemy... We should get the location in MGRS and then call for artilery support :unsure:

SC9.jpg

Theory test...

SC10.jpg

And the winner is....

SC12.jpg

Harry

URNA

PS: sorry, no pisc of our log books - all the writings we had to give to the referee...

At least they won something :). Nice pictures.

Nice idea and great to see the event was not based on just gun play. However, was there no section where the players were tested for concalment or stealth???

Edit : also why were 2 players red carded?

almost forgot to post a pic myself :

familycamp07003.jpg

Shows one of my firing positions on my last "king of field" event. Targets are small and only 30-35m away in this picture. You can see the rain coming down and I was pretty damned wet after all the crawling. Only got spotted once (in this last position.) I have no picture of just how close i got earlier (as the spotter spent around 30 mins only 15m away) after homing in on my firing. Great game.

Good Hunting ;)

Depends if you want the competition to test just the shooter (in which case closer) or the performance of the rifle too (long ranged.) I suggest a course firing at targets from 30m-60m away is good. All depends on target size of course. Also if you just get a point for hitting the target or if its a paper target and you are looking at groups.

Good Luck ;)

Yes, we had two tactical disciplines, 02:30-11:00, 10 minutes break... No pictures from those - the photographer could show the shooter position to the referee... :unsure:

Red card: like in footbal, we had yellow card and red card. The reason for getting the card was: a shot without order, leaving the gun more than 1m from you (at any circumstances), violation of any safety rules, etc...

Shooting was from 20 to 60m, depending on targets. Diferent positions, shooting on signal, shooting after physical excercise, night shooting, etc...

Harry

URNA

Cheers Harry.

I failed the "shooting after physical exercise" part of the training game I mentioned above :( . I crawled from one flank to the other (100m+) and knew my time was up soon (but I had no watch). So I wasted no time and once I arrived, was pretty much out of breath.

I did not compose myself and fired off my last 3 shots pretty rapidly (as I knew the spotter would react to the first one) but admit my aim was not steady. I missed them all and was spotted on the last one. Turns out I had 90 seconds left, so should have taken a while to catch my breath.

Good Hunting ;)

This is a way to presente my self

My nick is GEMEO and Im form Portugal Lisbon

I play Airoft for 6 years now

I am still wainting for my new Vsr10 G-spec.

The Bushman Im a fan, good work. :D

This pic is me (with M14) and my brother.

2005painkillers20.jpg

killer shot did you find that m1 scope you wanted, i no its in £ but you can get a clone from

http://www.rsov.com/index.php?cPath=105_12...2a11d7f6bf80a4e

hope that helps

hi

if you are looking for M1 style scopes there are a few places on e-bay that sell them at VERY reasonable prices, Below are a few links to shops that sell them!

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/scope4us_W0QQssPa...sQ3amesstQQtZkm

http://stores.ebay.com/eHobby-Asia-Airsoft...sQ3amesstQQtZkm

that is just a couple & i can highly reccomend eHobby asia i have found them to be pretty much the best for service all round & the do ship all products in there shop from the US e-bay site to places in the UK!

hope this is usefull

P.S. im trying to get my hands on a PDI hop unit for my Maruzen Type 96 anybody got any info or can anybody help?

My newly painted and upgraded G-SPEC. Does 440FPS with .2's and I'm real happy with the performance right now. I might get her up to 550 some time (my sites BA limit) but I'm fine with the FPS for now, plus it allows me to have a lower MED.

jane_1.jpg

jane_2.jpg

jane_3.jpg

jane_4.jpg

jane_5.jpg

Cheers!

- CapaciousZepher

Archived