Pictures Thread, Our own Specific Thread, Read Rules

TheBauer

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ohh, now it's all clear, one of you could make some photos of the hopup and the trigger mechanism? If it's not a big problem, I don't know how difficult the assembly of this parts.

Sadly there are no affordable replica of the Nightforce NXS :(

I've never opened the trigger mech, but here's the hopup: 

IMG_20130227_132347.jpg 

It's simple, AEG compatible, and works well with a flat hop mod.  My only complaints: it's tricky to center the inner barrel, some "hop" must be set to keep the BB from rolling out, and I had to cut an Allen wrench to be able to adjust it with the scope installed.  

If the APS spring to hard to pull why don't you modify the piston to fit aeg springs? Or it's walls are too thin?

It's not the diameter, just the tension required to get decent (for local purposes) FPS from a small cylinder volume. 

It's a custom polyurethane stock I think I couldn't break it even if I want.... :D 

Don't really know how the tanio koba performs because I never tried it with the stock one, and the TK was free :D (the stock barrel dosen't fit the vsr rubber) Shoots somewhere over 500... Somebody said before it's good for lover fps, but my teamete tried it with a stronger aeg with heavyer BB, and he was very satisfied... 

Still getting used to it myself. The whole principle of a center balanced stock is to alleviate added strain from leverage to give a comfortable and stable grip/stance despite weighing 1.6kg. But I find it to be too balanced in that it takes very little effort to move the muzzle around unlike when I roll with my Super Blackhawk or S&W 500 for precision handgun work where the weight of the barrel pulls it down and somewhat stabilizes it. I could literally see my own pulse vibrate the crosshairs.

• 3 weeks later...

What stock is that?

It's a walnut stock of some sort, picked up second hand. I think there was once a Japanese manufacture that made these and also an m40 version, but I don't know its name. I was told only 5 ever entered the UK, but I've only ever seen two others to date.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived