AK Grips

futbolpunk

Do grips for real steel AKs work with TM's?

I have a spetsnaz and I'm looking at different grips for it. HERE is a grip for a real steel AK. It says it's bolt is 1.1cm, but the screw on mine is only .5cm. :huh:

Also, are there any places to buy replacement screws for an AK's stock/grip, because the two bottom stock screws fell out before I noticed. :(

Thanks guys. :)

RS plastic grips can work if you combine two of them to generate enough width. Otherwise, nada.

Someone fit a motor into a plastic RS Dragunov stock, otherwise I've yet to see a picutre of the work done.

Why not wait until an ICS or CA release to grab one of their grips?

Most good hardware shops will be able to supply you with replacement screws for your AK, just take one of the others from your stock with you, to make sure its the right size.

I replaced the standard screws with alan key (hex wrenches I suppose to our friends across the pond) versions. Allows you to tighten them up a bit more than the normal ones I have found.

Also mate, once you have the replacements, use some loctite on them as you screw them in (just a bit mind), this will stop them from working loose and dropping out.

:)

Archived