Multicam users rejoice

Renalan

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think Multicam is really effective, and dont see why it has been dubbed "chavcam" as its a bit expensive for chavs, and it not like Asda sell anything similar in their George depts :D

I get the funny feeling that a lot of people who call it chavcam will end up jumping on the bandwagon once its more well known that it is being used by SAS and SBS etc...

Only time will tell.

Mhmm. After much deliberation i've decided i'm gonna go along with this loadout (doing it properly, of course!). I've done a test run with my Multicam EPC w/pouches and it looks good, but obviously needs the CIRAS to make it an actual impression. The cool thing about this is that I need about 4 items to get it done...

...Unfortunately the most expensive items. :P I guess using a Pantac/Flyye CIRAS is a bit of a cop-out...then Comtac IIs w/Peltor PTT...new M4 build with DBAL, EoTech + Surefire M962(?)...and does anyone have a CLUE what the NOD helmet mounts are?

Luckily though, I'm a lefty so I can copy the lefty in the pic with the 6004! :)

I think Multicam is really effective, and dont see why it has been dubbed "chavcam" as its a bit expensive for chavs, and it not like Asda sell anything similar in their George depts :D

I get the funny feeling that a lot of people who call it chavcam will end up jumping on the bandwagon once its more well known that it is being used by SAS and SBS etc...

Only time will tell.

I think with the people I have in mind it's more like "It's not what I wear, so I'll call it names". School playground mentality :rolleyes:

I think with the people I have in mind it's more like "It's not what I wear, so I'll call it names". School playground mentality :rolleyes:

From where it says you are based (chester) I imagine I will get the same comments, at the same sites, as Im in Manchester, and have just got a multicam loadout to wear that I have yet to skirmish in :D

• 1 month later...

I got myself a Maritime Ciras now.

I just need a kitlist for my DEA kit?

Multicam Uniform

Maritime Ciras CB

Safariland 6004

Glock

Merrel Shoes, or Desert Boots

Peltor Comtac's

M4

Surefire

Eotech

HAWG pack in CB

Vertical Grip (Tangodown?)

PEQ of some sort (15?)

Kneepads (OD or, I guess, whatever)

MICH helmet (?)

NVG Mount

Nomex Flight gloves (Tan) or something like that

Looks like IR flags

IR patch (withsomething on, DEA?)

...Got a list?...

In the photo:

Multicam Uniform

MICH w Helmet Light

ESS NVG Profile Goggle in tan w MC dust cover

ESS ICE2.4 in Foliage Green

EPCwCB in CB (actually the Phanton replica)

SDS Hydration carrier

MOLLE belt

various pouches/various makes

Blackhawk SERPA w MOLLE mount

Glock G18C (TM AEP)

Converse Stealth boot in tan

Motorola CLS446 w Throat mic/Acoustic ear tube

M4 (ICS C15 heavily modified/modernised w Element 2 part barrel, can be run as an A1 or a CQB/R)

Red dot sight on cantilever mount

KA vertical grip

AN/PEQ (DBoys)

Blackhawk Hellstorm Neoprene Kneepads in CB

Blackhawk Fury Nomex Flight gloves in CB

US/DEA/combined op's patches

still need/want:

ComTac's (or Sordin's)

Green watering-can :P

• 5 months later...

Archived