Multicam users rejoice

Renalan

Now, very curious...

See, we dont have a lot of SpecOps Groups in the Federal Army. Besides KSK they could be other guys from the DSO, maybe LLRPs or fellas from the Airborn SOC Platoons, but its definatly first time I heard that they user MC. Im curious, because our 3 color Camo works in A-Stan too. You rather see US guys wear german camo :)

On the other hand, there are some Jackets showing up on ebay, made by german army contractors, 1:1 cut like the german lightweight mountain jacket ("Parka"), in Multicam, complete with flags and tags for nametapes...

Could you make out some details? What LBE were they wearing? Anything like that?

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
We just got bad PR for killin' women an' children

No, nooo?

So were gonna send in the smokin' D E A

For whaaaat?

To draw attention away from 90 civilians we bombed

yeah, yeah

'cause we were high, 'cause we were high, 'cause we were high!

http://translate.google.com/translate?u=ht...sl=es&tl=en

http://translate.google.com/translate?u=ht...sl=es&tl=en

^

I am too much of a coward to serve

So I pretend!

I talk trash about the real soldiers

Hey Hey!

When I would ###### my pants if I were there

Yeah! Yeah!

So I pretend! So I pretend! So I pretend!

Well, apparently the KSK do use MC in A-stan, but i'm sure the guys on misfit's picture aren't german (cos of the M4s)

I said they were SAS in Afghanistan... :mellow:

//Edit: Also, they're not M4's, they are L119A1's.

speaking of pictures, the guys on Misfit's second picture on page one, I'm fairly sure those are deltas (because of the mich 2002 with anvis NVG mount

I said they were Delta.

:blink:

trust me, they do it for no other reason except for that they can. The same reason they grow beards and long hair. They do it to look different from regular forces because they are more ego driven than they care to admit.

:punk: Isn't that the truth??!!!About time somebody pointed that out! Have a cookie.. <_<:D

You sure they're DEA? Look more like an extremem gardening unit if you ask me. Check out that watering can...

deainastange6.jpg

:punk: Isn't that the truth??!!!About time somebody pointed that out! Have a cookie.. <_<:D

You sure they're DEA? Look more like an extremem gardening unit if you ask me. Check out that watering can...

Now now, isn't the idea that they need to look non-descript to blend in with civi's for the hair, and of course in places like A-Stan showing up with no beard is a faux pas.

For most folks it's going to be easier to shave and get a haircut on short notice then grow a beard and long hair(once you get into goatees and waxing your mustaches then it's an affectation).

Speaking of giant cans, did you see the huge phone in Top Secret?

Ok, I know very little on the subject. I only know that Multicam looks cool. That's it.

Anyway...PMCs...I know they don't wear camoflague all that often. But if they do...does this rule them out, when it comes to using Multicam?

Because, technically now, they're be wearing the uniform of a military unit...or...something like that.

And I'm not talking a PMC wearing full MC...talking more or less MC trousers...or whatever they're called.

Sorry for my lack of proper wording...as I'm sure I don't know what I'm talking about, lol.

-Vic

The drop leg holster on the DEA pic is a Safariland 6004 (with the torch bit) the others look like Blackhawk Serpas, the sidearms look like Glocks but the pic is not clear enough to tell.

The Multicam is in the ACU cut hence the knee pads.

Now now, isn't the idea that they need to look non-descript to blend in with civi's for the hair, and of course in places like A-Stan showing up with no beard is a faux pas.

For most folks it's going to be easier to shave and get a haircut on short notice then grow a beard and long hair(once you get into goatees and waxing your mustaches then it's an affectation).

Speaking of giant cans, did you see the huge phone in Top Secret?

Yeah cos you really blend in with your uniform and full LBE, kicking doors down and throwing grenades all over the place <_<

Dude, that sneaky stuff is for movies and agent handlers, who are not SF. trust me, SF do because they feel like it, i know this because theyve told me.

Darkchild

Yeah cos you really blend in with your uniform and full LBE, kicking doors down and throwing grenades all over the place <_<

Dude, that sneaky stuff is for movies and agent handlers, who are not SF. trust me, SF do because they feel like it, i know this because theyve told me.

Darkchild

If it feels good do it, man I'll have to start digging through my old shirts! Maybe someone can pull this off & re-do it in green!

558.jpg

Just a quick question here, does that mean MC can be bought and used by any country, so it's not just for a specific country, do you get what I mean? you know, national pride and all that...

I have it on very good authority that UKSF want to use MC patterned uniforms printed and produced in Britain, but have been barred from doing so by the US, so either they'll continue to wear private purchase or they will have to work out some way around it.

Excuse my noobness, what are the blak belt holsters there using in the first pic?

Thank you for pointing things all of us have already figured out...

my post was to the crunchy bunny

if you had taken a second or 2 to read the thread you MAY have noticed that his question was unanswered. I suggest you do take time in the future to read threads properly as it tends to stop you looking like an idiot ;)

Lack of an edit or delete I find slightly strange as a choice but hey.

I WAS going to add before my internet died; why is it that Multicam is meant to be so much better than other cam patterns that everyone switches to it? Is it because it works in all backdrops?

Here's the best way I've found to rate camo patterns. Next time out look for the folks you can't see. Check what they're wearing.

It's nice and brown where I am so MC works great. If I was more to the rainforest side of the province then I'd see way more green foliage and something with more green would help you vanish.

Since most of the real world action is happening in dry and brown terrain patterns like MC will be in the public eye.

Ok thanks

Its like ACU with me though, I never see anyone hiding effectively with it, and Im never sure if theyre just NOT hiding or they are but I actually can't see them! Guys on my site today with it stood out a mile up close but I guess far away it was much more effective.

Its a woodland site though so it's mostly green with some browns, so most people use DPM! Multicam could work well, haven't had anyone use it really... Saw it at GZ but not really in battle.

I use MC at our woodland site (green & verdant A55 in N Wales), and I've had a few comments on how well it blends in with the backdrops there. It's mostly scrub, varied trees with a heavy covering of leaf litter, and bracken with rather prickly gorse. A few people have looked straight at me and still not seen me. :) I often get stick over wearing it though, and have it called chavcam by some of the more devoted DPM users... despite me being the only one on site most days :huh:

Archived