Marine Loadouts Pt.2

crackisbad

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Why are the Profile goggles on your helmet if you are not using them? No point. Just ditch the mask (I would, i play at a field where you HAVE to wear a mask, it sucks) and use the goggles. I'm assuming you are allowed since i see people without masks and use goggles.

Might be an age limit.

Duct tape works too... :rolleyes:

Thanks. The PB mask is a POS, I hate it and wanted o huck it in the middle of the woods and use my ESS profiles. I did for a while, but had to switch back every time a ref came around. They fogged so bad. But I got a sansei mask, and I will paint it tan or brown, then mod it to work with the Profiles. I also will get some fog drops.

Thanks Fatal and Joe. I'll try out those methods, I think they have paracord at the local store so maybe I can get some of it there.

Warning Bad Pic Inbound!

Ikneel.jpg

Still using the M14 as the M4 is still getting the kinks worked out before I feild her (In other words I need the batteries to work without fuss.... bleh, they died when I got to the game so M14 it was!)

I'm going to be purchasing... well maybe, soon a leg panel to carry the other two mags I have for my M14 and some of my speed loaders as puting the speed loaders in behind the M14 mags isnt working out. Maybe if I get adventerous I'll purchase some M16 mags to fill out the pouches down on the leg panel too. For now though I'll have to wait as no money = no more gear. Not to mention 11 M16 mags is already too much, I dont think 15 is going to work out too well :D I'll need a different dumper!

well, if you dont need the sharpies, dont bring em!

only wear what is necessary.

KISS

anyway, im selling a CWU-27/P if someone wants one... 42L, tan...

-Joe

Mine serve a purpose... the black one is for marking objects on a map, the red one is for a "pseudo" knife for night games... (put a small red dot on their hand or a circle) the pens are for our capture point area and for general writing.

It's not like they dont get used :)

Yeah we needed them pretty bad for the medic log, that's why I wanted to bring them but forgot, so we ended up losing our one sharpie. Anyway, I try to keep it KISS. All I have right now is ammo and comms. I also am getting a leg holster. The SERPAs look really nice but I think I will have to stick with some sort of Condor holster.

the Condor holster is ok, it looks like ###### when compared to others like a Serpa, but it gets the job done

looks good urpeacekeeper

your M14 looks out of place, but it is still an M14

Is it out of place because it's not the DMR stock or is it out of place because it's not an M16A4 MWS?

I have an M4A1 that I will be using as my primary as the M16A4 doesnt exactly fit what my M4 does (I bought my M4 for training purposes for Law Enforcment, the M16 had to go). My M4 is layed out though like you'd expect a USMC one to be layed out... I think... maybe... M4A1, Vert Grip, ACOG (Will be getting one of the TA31 replicas soon if they release one with a killflash right now it's a TA01) AN/PEQ2 and 11 TM Standards :)

yeah, serpas are nice, but expensive. get something cheap for now

-Joe

Funny, I was just IM'ing with the kid in the ACU that is in the pic I posted and he said to get a SERPA and a P229 first. But I was looking at a TSD M9. It's not the best, but far better than the Crosman AEP I have now.

you know, URpeace, there is a cheap TA31 that just came out... it was linked a page or so back

and you can get the killflashes seperately. i just saw a pic yesterday of Marines, and one had the civvy version of the killflash on his acog...

but killflashes arent necessary...

-Joe

Yeah I saw that but I was hoping to get the killflash with it but I may have to get one of these when I get that cash thing I keep needing :P Like I said, I need to sell this Mp5... Anyone want to buy a CA Mp5 oldschool one without the ambidextrous controls and collapsible stock, with a G&P M120 motor in it (everything else is stock)? Still needs some minor tweaking before I sell it but if anyone is intrested I'll gladly move it to the top of my "to work on" list as it's kind of last right now.

Anyways, yeah, AITES leg panel, two double M16 pouches for it and a TA31 and I should be as close to done as I can be.

Game tomorrow, I will try and get some pics again that are better, maybe I can convince a game admin to take some pics anyways :D

Sweet. My next game is on the 21st.

I was given a free SAPI replica over the weekend, might as well throw it in my basement as it is too big for my OTV. Wah.

What size are the SAPI's? I have an XL OTV they may fit in mine if you are willing to part with them (Of course if the price is right :), cardboard is cheap afterall!)

Archived