Marine Loadouts Pt.2

crackisbad

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here is the start of my USMC kit. I've got a woodland PB OTV, and the MARPAT cammies. I just need either a boonie or a helmet, boots, and some issue Woodland pouches. Right now I only have TAG triple double pouches, so here it is-

With KWA M4 (RIS, PEQ, and Aimpoint to come)

IMG_1360-1.jpg

With CA M15a4

IMG_1359-1.jpg

*Yes, these are gloves that I use for working out. These will be replace boy Nomex gloves this weekend

Okay, here it goes:

DSC03311.jpg

DSC03310.jpg

God I wish I could blur my face on photobucket, they won't let me edit.

Kitlist:

Ebay OTV

Ebay CB mag pouch

SDS M16A2 pouches X2

Ebay PASGT

MARPAT cover

ESS Profiles in tan with smoke lenses and speed sleeve

USMC IFAK

SDS sustainment pouch (Not pictured)

SDS wasitpack (Not pictured, never wear it, I load it up and leave it at base.

Cat eyes

Cotton flightsuit

Random grey gloves, my sage nomex ones should arrive any day now

Bates 85501s

It was dark out and my M4 is undergoing some tests with my midcaps so I couldn't have it in the pics nor could I pose outside. Sorry guys.

I am in 8th grade lol. I am 5'0 as well.

I will test the flighsuit out on Sunday, from what I hear, it is better in terms of breathing and circulating air. I hope so. My cammies were drenched in sweat.

I'm in the eighth grade as well, but I am 5'7'' :D

I have some SDS woodland SAW pouches that i need to get rid of...

Pricing?

I'm unfamiliar with USMC using flightsuits, but your air circulation theory holds water. You may want to move (back?) to MARPAT eventually, if only for realism's sake... If that's what you're going for.

I must say, its refreshing to see 13-year-olds who can form complete sentences, and are capable of fully-fleshed thoughts in type. I salute you both.

I'm unfamiliar with USMC using flightsuits, but your air circulation theory holds water. You may want to move (back?) to MARPAT eventually, if only for realism's sake... If that's what you're going for.

I must say, its refreshing to see 13-year-olds who can form complete sentences, and are capable of fully-fleshed thoughts in type. I salute you both.

The Flight Suit is extremely common until the new stuff comes out as its flash/fire proof(New stuff is called FROG suit i think?). Usually seen in urban patrols.

Your kinda screwed with the air circulation, your wearing an OTV, either live in a place that has ultra low humidity or is cold. I sold my Spartan because its too damn hot to wear down here unless its the middle of winter. You might try the Desert uniform as it is made of a lighter material and has a looser cut.

Squeezee, you should make a bad boy face, later :P

I know. I was going to but then decided that I'll wait until Sunday for that since I normally make them without myself even knowing. The only time I knew I was making faces was at the last game, where we had some pretty bad messups. Here is an example:

Me: "Unarmed visual contact on the left wall, 20 yards!".

Other people: "Gotcha", and they load there weapons and all of them (About 30) rush to the wall.

CO: "Don't fire!"

And then the whole wall opens up. I am sitting at the medic tent watching in disbelief.

Involved6, I have actually gotten that comment many times before. Honestly I hate to read my writing and have there be mistakes in it. Then there are kids in my class that make 1 sentence look like a paragraph.

I know. I was going to but then decided that I'll wait until Sunday for that since I normally make them without myself even knowing. The only time I knew I was making faces was at the last game, where we had some pretty bad messups. Here is an example:

Me: "Unarmed visual contact on the left wall, 20 yards!".

Other people: "Gotcha", and they load there weapons and all of them (About 30) rush to the wall.

CO: "Don't fire!"

And then the whole wall opens up. I am sitting at the medic tent watching in disbelief.

Involved6, I have actually gotten that comment many times before. Honestly I hate to read my writing and have there be mistakes in it. Then there are kids in my class that make 1 sentence look like a paragraph.

I agree. I can not stand it when people use bad grammar, punctuation, or spelling in their writing.

Squeezee, my hat's off to you, young sir. I barely have the patience to pull off a loadout like that now, let alone when I was 13. You've rightfully impressed myself and others on these fora.

But if you hate long sentences, I'd avoid William Faulkner like the plague. He holds the record for longest single sentence in history. Of course, it was brilliant, as are many of his works, but it was long.

On topic: What are these under-flak coolers and are they available to purchase?

Archived