Tokyo Marui 1911 MEU

I bought this gun last week and I like it a lot!

I have a problem with filling the gas... I use green gas and everytime i try to refill the magazine, more gas is coming out then in.. I bought extra magazine and same problem... did anyone have same problem?

any suggestions?

Edited by Eleven
  • 2 months later...
  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

i love this gun accuracy is spot on the weight is slightly down on a real 1911 but who cares love the fact theres 3 safety devices on this gun theres the slide lock beaver tail grip safety and no body mentions the half cocked postion on the hammer, this disenages the trigger so the gun wont go off. perfect for storing in ur holster ready chambered just pull out ur holster and pull on the hammer to the fully cocked posiation. I find filling the mags ok. I have had problems when i fisrt had it of not filling enough gas in and running out 3/4 of the way through the mag. great mag cappacity 28 rounds per mag

• 2 weeks later...

Im so confused if i should get one or not.

I hear nothing but greif about the mags.

you wont regreat buying one i love mine to bits next one i will get will be a tm hardkick desert eagel as said in standard from no problems with the mag its when u add things like steel slide etc that the gas performance drops off and you have to limit the amount of ammo in the mags.

I bought this gun last week and I like it a lot!

I have a problem with filling the gas... I use green gas and everytime i try to refill the magazine, more gas is coming out then in.. I bought extra magazine and same problem... did anyone have same problem?

any suggestions?

I had that same problem when I got my spare magazines when I first took them out their boxes. Found that the Allen bolts at the base of the mags (right in front of the fill valve) needed tightening.

About the DyTac sights:

I've had to mill/file/dremel to get the rear sight on (or rather the BBU back in).

I didn't fix the front sight with Loctite so I lost it after a few shots.

Now the biggest downside: "Glow in dark after exposed to light" is slightly overrated. After a minute or so, the luminosity is gone.

About the DyTac sights:

I've had to mill/file/dremel to get the rear sight on (or rather the BBU back in).

I didn't fix the front sight with Loctite so I lost it after a few shots.

Now the biggest downside: "Glow in dark after exposed to light" is slightly overrated. After a minute or so, the luminosity is gone.

meh, that kind of turned me off from them now, thanks.

• 1 year later...