Double Eagle XM1014 Combat Shotgun

newhotness

If its anything like their other shotguns, fairly well.

I havent had chance to have a proper gander inside one of theese yet, but i have shot one side by side with an old TM shotgun and they where very similar performance (the clone was slightly more powerfull, but thats because the TM is old with muchos spring fade)

It is obviously an inferiour product to the TM, the fit and feal aren't quite as good, the pump isn't quite as smooth. But it faired well over at least 200shots so far. Still worth the money, its cheaper, but its cheaper if you get my meaning.

[edit]

i am talking about this one

http://www.rsov.com/index.php?target=produ...product_id=2410

Whoever made the origonal version of the folding stock mad it VERY badly, and it canot be made good. I hope that DE has used a different design, though it probably has.

I have broken 3 TM shotguns, and fixed one from someone else. NONE of them broke at the nozzles.

PS, i very much doubt that the clone is stronger than the TM in the nozzle area. looking inside from the "magwell" you can see the tri-cylander(with tri-nozzles attached) is white, a cheap looking off-white.

I'm curious as to why this thread was moved to "Dupe News Threads". I searched the phrase "1014" and nothing on this came up. But I digress...

I was tempted to make this shotty my first ever order from RSOV right when I saw this thread, but I want to wait until some reviews come in.

Edit to clarify: http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/inde...howtopic=146098

Hmm... this or a Marui SPAS... the SPAS will be twice as expensive but known Marui quality with good range suitable for woodland. From what I've heard from others so far the DEs tend to be pretty poor in the hopup department (although I've never used one myself) so they're really only suitable for CQB. And since I only play woodland now that the local CQB site went out of business...

Ahh, decisions decisions :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived