Classic Army Sportline CA90 Images

spartanimports

If this is any good (which i doubt, based on Sportline performance), then i may just have to get one and put a nice tightbore and guarder hop for that little extra kick.

Now all i hope for is CA to step in with some P90 mid-caps.

That would be awesome, finally everyone who owns a P90, the dreams of mid-caps may soon come true.

'FireKnife'

Hmm....not sure if I'd trust the SPortline after personal experience. This might be an occassion where I'd chose the (probably) less powerful TM version.

I wonder when we'll see the "Pro" line P90.....maybe that'll be worth getting cranked up about!

Yes, when is the metal Pro line CA P-90 coming out?

Never, well that would be a shame as it would be very interesting to see how much more than the marui it would be for a full metal receiever (The top bit). Just wish that news was a bit more informative about this product, sure pic's of the out side are fine but unless it can perform its just a nice paper wieght. As soon as its out someone needs to go to town on this and make a video review.

a metal P90, That just sounds wrong since a p90 is made from Polymer.

not the reciever. only the reciever will be metal.

i'll wait for the pro-line before i consider buying a P90. if i were to get one i'd want decent performance, metal and preferably nylon fibre (or at least some nice feeling solid plastic).

Archived