Weesatch/Wasatch Discussion

sigmaboy

• Replies 594
  • Created
  • Last Reply
^^^^^^^^^^ 43 mags? someone must be a bad shot

43?

Try 26 airsoft and 19 real steel. (45 total)

Bad shot? No, I just like having lots and lots of magazines. Actually, I really don't like going full auto unless people won't call their hits or if I am trying to make a crazy shot.

In fact, I just adopted a broken Echo1 416 that came with two M16 highcaps. That makes for 28 M16 magazines, not counting my Dad's two or three high caps and one midcap.

EDIT: Plus my team has a few other M16 variants, so if need be I can help them out with magazines. Each of my airsoft magazines has my initials on the bottom, so I know which ones are mine.

It attaches to the rear plate section through a number(4 at least i would think) of malice clips. it attaches to the front of the vest because the female end of the buckle has a diagonal cut in it that lets you slide it over a PALS loop. That would be like the one you posted up Pyeko, but that is a huge gap on the cut, usually ive seen smaller cuts like you get on the grimlocks.

• 2 weeks later...

if you buy a 'satch rig, replica or not, I highly recommend that you get yourself a set of real steel new generation HSGI shoulder pads like these, they are ALOT better than the old ones that come with most (if not all) replicas.

They will make or break your 'satch experience for you.

I haven't tried myself, but I'm fairly certain you could fit 7.62 mags in there, not sure wether or not you're able to close the velcros though. Either way, the 'satch series are fine even without the extra retention... (Until you use a few of your mags atleast)

I hope you'll end up getting one, they're great plate carriers, enjoy!

Think in past experience i had to put 1 g3 pouch in every other hole in my friends HSGI satch. m14 i think you can hold a few more since they arent quite as fat as the G3 mags.

Yes shoulderpads are mandatory on these beasts.

I would hardly say horde of mags have you seen how much the CIRAS people carry?

Yea, well getting one is the plan :P

And those shoulderpads you linked are the exact same ones I was planning on getting.......

Finally where would be the best place to purchase the gauder weesatch?........Does the Gaurder weesatch come in CB or Tan? Thanks!

/shameless plug :)

I've got my Guarder Weesatch for sale along with the new HSGI shoulder pads. It's in ACU, but a quick shot of krylon can fix that.

RedRaptor:

My excess shoulder straps I just doubled up across the shoulders again, the shoulder pads keeps them in place, never have come loose for the six months I had this beast :)

Would you be able to get a picture of it? I think I tried that and ended up with a ton of leftover strap.

Your right that is infact a wasatch...

So first question is well does anyone know where I can get a guarder weesatch (do they make a wasatch?)?

Second is Im a relatively small person (but im still growing) im at ~125 pounds and 5' 9'' or 5' 10'' so is the weesatch/wasatch going to work fine....esp with my .308 mags?

Thanks!

Lemme put it this way: I'm a fat guy. Yeah, whatever. 240, 5'7". Loosened up a bit, the Weesatch fits me just fine, though I wish I had been able to get a Wasatch for extra mag capacity.

But, I've seen people who are STICKS in comparison (140, 5'8"-ish) who have their Weesatches fitting them just as well.

Long story short, it'll fit you, almost guaranteed. Wasatch, maybe not, but Weesatch? Definitely.

As far as finding a Guarder one...just get a Pantac. Similar price, probably better quality too.

Archived