Truly British

ColDaz

In response to this:

QUOTE(ColDaz @ Apr 22 2005, 10:51 PM)

Show up without invitation, the shotgun gets pumped.

Lol, not that serious, but I do hate it when people randomly turn up, usually when I'm busy doing something.

And if youpush is a que, expect to be thrown to the back.

Literally.

And to stay on topic, I'm 17.

I tend to go for my trusty 4 year old spring P226, we need a thread about britishness 

Well, here ya go.

To be truly British, you need to queue orderly (on pain of death), and to phone someone at least, I stress at LEAST an hour beofre arriving. On pain of death.

Go from there...

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

see british is best!

we had largest empire we ruled many countries and we have the great, godly and holy invention of.......TEA!!!!!!!

see being british is best!

oh and we founded australia with white folk :P penal colony :D

Just in case anyone don't know, the traditional sunday meal - curry - was actually invented by British soldiers serving in the East to make their food last longer and taste better.

EDIT: soldiers to ''British soldiers''

if i wasnt brittsh i would be offended by that.

instead i shall just remind you that pervy comments from members of a nation that turned up late to both world wars and then just went dancing, shall be ignored.

I can maintain something stiff with your mom.

:D Sorry, I couldn't resist. Now I wait for WhiteFeather to take it away.......

The Empire was a long time ago. People who go on about it (the Yanks, mainly) are dwelling on past glories.

To me, what makes Britain great is the fact that we're not that big, not that rich, not that well armed, and basically a league behind America. Yet our actors, scientists, authors, politicians, soldiers, directors and culture are, pretty much, very well known internationally.

That, to me, is what makes the British great. I can go to see a multi-million Hollywood blockbuster about Americans (such as Black Hawk Down), and see it directed by an Englishman, acted by Englishman & Scotsman, and the special effects done by Englishmen. We must be doing something right :)

instead i shall just remind you that pervy comments from members of a nation that turned up late to both world wars and then just went dancing, shall be ignored.

When we stay out of other poeple's buisness they complain, but when we try and fix Iraq, America becomes satan. :(

This is not meant in any way to be offensive

You silly Europeans. We never wanted to go to war, but you just kept picking and picking at us.

:P

Thanks, by the way, for buying all of our guns, tanks, ships and such.

Fortunately for us, your business of getting into fisticuffs ended our economic depression. :)

no, i approve of you trying to fix iraq, but untill you can do it on your own, with out the sas holding your hand and showing you the way in, you not allowed to boast.

( ok, ive realised im being really un freindly to everyone. so please note, nothing i say is serious.. i just love a good argument.

When we stay out of other poeple's buisness they complain, but when we try and fix Iraq, America becomes satan. :(

This is not meant in any way to be offensive

Archived