airsoft guns and redwolf airsoft

darkchild130

Okay so i want to buy a TM MEU pistol from redwolf airsoft. they request that you purchase using direct wire transfer as they are not responsible for customs seizures in the UK etc. they dont ask you for your UKARA number at any point and i was wondering if other people have had any trouble gettint their guns into the UK when ordered from Redwolf?

Darkchild

I havn't ordered from them in a few years, but i guess popping them an email or putting your UKARA Number in the comments box and asking them to write it on the bok in big letters or put a note inside for the lovely customs guys to read before they go to bed.

The 4-5 times i have ordered from them, was always greeted with very good CS.

I would say, if you have to order from abroad then make sure they put a few details such as UKARA reg. and similar details so that customs know who you are if it gets seized. If you ask the guys at Redwolf they will surely do this for you.

But you can get a MEU in the UK for £110 at ECS.

'FireKnife'

have a link for ECS? ive never heard of them.

Ive already emailed them in regards to it but no reply yet. I just thought it was odd as WGC ask for your UKARA number and Redwolf do not.

EDIT: thanks fireknife, ill check them out.

Darkchild

There was some confusion a while back, and Redwolf were insisting they would only sell to people if they were on the UKARA database. We cleared that up. They don't ask for it 'cos it's not a legal requirement, though it can't hurt to have it written on the parcel. HMRC can't check the database I'm afraid, but they will check the site you're a member of is on UKARA's list, as that way they can tell it has Public Liability Insurance.

Archived