Navy SEAL Pictures/Discussion Pt.3

Titleist

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
incorrect markings, incorrect BUIS, incorrect suppressor.

other than being a short barrel rifle how is that a CQB/R or MK18? and belonging in a SEAL thread?

By: chillindrdude

As for the last remarks your talking out of your *albatross*, it has NSWC SOPMOD Markings on it, so there different from the standard SEAL markings, I have the correct BUIS to fit was testing a flip-up rear sight, ok so the silencer isn't the issued type. As for not being an CQB/R its a DBoys M4 CQB/R straight out of the box, how about you put some glasses on.... :P:rolleyes:

what the F- are "NSWC SOPMOD" markings? for that matter, what are "SEAL" markings?

you clearly are 1)too lazy to simply peruse the pages upon pages of useful information contained within this thread or 2)too stupid to trust "authentic" markings from a HK/Chinese manufacture of crappy AEGs and think they're real.

for reference, the following pictures were taken by SMGLee at a NSW Armory

DSCN0516.jpg

DSCN0517.jpg

COLT is the primary manufacturer of M4s and CQB/R, Mk18Mod0s used by NavSpecWar. A LMT or FN receiver would be acceptable as they are in also in use by US military.

It's all about merchandising dood. It's the exact same thing with the PJ, Air Force, Army SF, whatever SF markings on the M4 bodies, suppressors, grips, BUIS, etc. Anything to suit the customer, regardless of accuracy.

Ok, so could someone clear up the Eagle DIG2 thing for me? The pouches themselves are patterned, or are just a new shade of tan?

EDIT: I'm gonna toss up the rest of SMGLee's pictures for reference. Enjoy-

PEQ15ThisishowtheAPTIALarepackaged.jpg

Breacher.jpg

Breacher2.jpg

EBRCase.jpg

EBR.jpg

Guys, come on, 3 hours in and this thread is already looking like a mess. 99 percent of all problems I have to deal with come from this thread. There's a thread on MP.net with those photos, link to that in the future vs dumping a ton of pics in your post.

I believe these were linked to in the last thread. Just because this is a new thread it's not an excuse to repost info, if you're too lazy to bother reading the old thread please don't force it upon this one.

Also, Chillin, seriously, use the golden rule on these forums. Please don't berate people if they don't post a cookie cutter CQBR. Help people out vs being a ###### about it, this goes for everyone else. I get more PMs about bad behavior and hostile responses than ANY other thread.

Stop with the ###### waving and act like adults.

yeah it is, I can't tell you how many times I have had "scope bite" at the range cause of the damn relief on that scope. And Christhesecond why in the hell do you have a warfare device on that armor carrier? 1.) it is retarted....2.) disrespectful to anyone wearing that device that had to bust their @ss and do the PQS, written board, and oral board to get it. 3.) It looks like a SWCC pin as well...which is just as bad as wearing trident on your kit...NSW is NSW. You can do what you want...but if you really like to "emulate" these doods have a little common decency and respect for the real men who went through hell to get there..and take that pin off of that armor carrier. I am sure MY shipmates will appreciate it.

Archived