Navy SEAL Pictures/Discussion Pt.3

Titleist

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think the dropleg MOLLE platform is a bit of a turn off, in my personal opinion. It looks too airsoft, not like any soldier would use it. That was, again, my opinion.

Except for the sidearm, as stated before, it looks great! I'd like to see a whole loadout pic, that would be sweet.

I also think the magpuls don't fit in and you could spray some brown over the M4 to add to it a bit more, you know several colors break it up more.

Its like Souske's(Spelling??) rifles, amazing paintjobs, a bit much I would have to admit, but purely amazing!

I think the dropleg MOLLE platform is a bit of a turn off, in my personal opinion. It looks too airsoft, not like any soldier would use it. That was, again, my opinion.

Except for the sidearm, as stated before, it looks great! I'd like to see a whole loadout pic, that would be sweet.

I also think the magpuls don't fit in and you could spray some brown over the M4 to add to it a bit more, you know several colors break it up more.

Its like Souske's(Spelling??) rifles, amazing paintjobs, a bit much I would have to admit, but purely amazing!

To be honest I only use the dropleg rig for CQB games, I wouldn't use that for any kind of greenside ops. I'm looking on lowering the rig anyway by simply putting 4 pistol mag pouch on it and the horizontal utility pouch.

As for the magpuls themselves, I got used to doing my reloads with them, set the way they are it just gives me a good positive grip on the bottom of the mag and then I can easily reload without having to look at what I'm doing and keep my eyes on the target.

Thanks for the comment on the paintjob, that was my first paintjob and I've done it 2 years ago, I never redid the paintjob simply because I love the natural wear that's on it and for where I usually play it it fits perfectly like that.

:wub: Ok everyone, kiss and make up before Navy SEAL threads get banned here. Please continue to post more SEAL guns, gear, pics and impressions. Carry on!

SORRY! And my appologies to chillin, I was a little drunk last night and shouldn't have said that.

Ok back to point. Buis - I have the correct one to fit, just testing the flip-up because it works better with my aimpoint.

Silencer - I have the correct one was just showing the nice one that I have on.

Receiver - Ok I know the markings are unusual, but apart from that what wrong with the receiver?

I'll pop a picture up this evening with the correct Buis and Silencer on and the aimpoint, part of what I was trying to get across is the new DBoys with there CQB/R put in the box a barrel extension so that you can turn it into an M4A1 if you wish.

Again sorry for being so rude last night, my bad but not too old or ugly enough to know when I was in the wrong.

SNIPER-ESO: No prob dude! But thanks for having the brains and the decency for your apology. *suitcage* happens. Keep posting up pics!

NAVYMP: I know wearing badges, patches, pins you have not earned is VERY bad. How about wearing a Calico Jack/Jolly Roger patch? Would you be offended by that? Also, thanks for all the real-deal Navy info you post here.

CHILLINDRD: Great paintjob on your M4. I have a replica M951 and Knights QD suppressor also, and I don't have the guts to paint them either-at least not yet. What do you think of a replica LMT SOPMOD stock for your M4?

Agent Hunk - I think this is where I tell you that it's personal preference. I am similar - I don't like having rigs riding too high.

Perhaps I'm just not into the whole mag-carrying tactical bra.

The reason he brought it up is because his 1961a is falling off his chest rather then staying flush to his armor like its supposed to. Its not adjusted correctly, its gonna flop around when he runs and turn into a whole *fruitcage*ton of aggravation for him since his combat load will be flying all over the place. Ive been there done that with that same chest rig and its a *badgeress* to get it to fit right.

Ezek, Id get the 1961a adjusted correctly and tuck your whip antenna under the flap thing on the 1961a's shoulder strap. If you had to ditch your ruck I can only imagine the whip antenna goin everywhere you dont want it to go.

yeah it is, I can't tell you how many times I have had "scope bite" at the range cause of the damn relief on that scope. And Christhesecond why in the hell do you have a warfare device on that armor carrier? 1.) it is retarted....2.) disrespectful to anyone wearing that device that had to bust their @ss and do the PQS, written board, and oral board to get it. 3.) It looks like a SWCC pin as well...which is just as bad as wearing trident on your kit...NSW is NSW. You can do what you want...but if you really like to "emulate" these doods have a little common decency and respect for the real men who went through hell to get there..and take that pin off of that armor carrier. I am sure MY shipmates will appreciate it.

I actually meant to remove it but forgot completely. I'll take it down now. Hadn't even noticed it was in the picture. Thanks for pointing it out. Apologies for any offence caused. Kiss and make up dood? :)

i have both the LE-style 6-position collapsible AND the crane. based on the fotos SMGLee posted, it's like 50/50, i'll use it with both. i have a stick li-poly battery in the buffer tube, the crane stock does protect it alittle better. i'll likely only use it if its raining out.

while my KAC suppressor is a replica, the M951 is not. i also use my M951 on my real steel carbine, so i don't want to paint it. i'm still iffy on the paint for the suppressor.

SniPeR-ESO,

I don't think you realize the sheer number of firearm inaccuracies that fill the airsoft world. Just because a manufacturer labels a rifle "A" doesn't mean that it is a faithful reproduction. These companies are in the business to make money, not to produce accurate replicas.

More SEAL pics, please.

SniPeR-ESO,

I don't think you realize the sheer number of firearm inaccuracies that fill the airsoft world. Just because a manufacturer labels a rifle "A" doesn't mean that it is a faithful reproduction. These companies are in the business to make money, not to produce accurate replicas.

More SEAL pics, please.

Ok so can somebody recommend a receiver which would fit, also can anyone tell me what is exactly wrong with the DBoys M4 Receivers?

I want to get it right and can only be done if someone tells people with positive constructive remarks.

Archived