Navy SEAL Pictures/Discussion Pt.3

Titleist

Yeah, I was thinking the exact same thing!

Is it weird to see a 14.5" with an AimPoint? I've seen a Mk.18 like that but I'm going for a CQB/R and at the time there are more important things to buy than a 10.5" barrel. I'm going to get a 10.5 eventually...

I also have a regular NVG mount at the moment, cant find a Norotos in stock anywhare <_<

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

PEQ15 is not that new or special. USMC were getting issued PEQ15 in FDE last year when I was in IRAQ. I have had a PEQ15 for going on three years now in black. The best part of the PEQ15 vs a PEQ 2 as far as I know is the PEQ-2 the USMC was issued has no visible laser and the PEQ15-has both IR and visible laser.

Thanks airsoft_maniac! I've already seen those pics but forgot about them. Also, I'm not going for a up-to-date impression, more like a '05 A-Stan, ST10 pics from Matt Axelson's(RIP) gallery. I'm sorry, I feel disrespectful for using those great photos for an impression because of the great and extremely sad story by Marcus Luttrell.

Rest in Peace.

Yeah, I love that look but I already got the Aimpoint and all I need to complete the look is getting a 10.5" and a KAC suppressor. Otherwise I'd need an ACOG and the suppressor which would be more expensive, plus I don't know any ACOG that is good except the Trijicon ones, which have very mixed reviews about them, I've mostly oney heard bad ones. I love the AimPoints anyway.

ACOG+14.5" will have to be another time.

Lately, there’s been a lot of talk on here regarding coyote kit used by SEALS. While coyote brown kit is aftermarket, it is in use, simple as that. Also coyote brown when used will fade considerably and look very close to MJK/khaki (A fact not known by the majority of guys that never use their kit). In the desert, coyote kit will look like MJK after about a month due to sun bleaching and the dust that seems to permeate just about everything. So to end this back and forth about this banter, coyote brown IS USED by SEALS and many other units. "Coyote amz only reconz..zomg" is so incorrect it hurts. Let's leave this argument behind and move on to more discussion and kits. There’s too much chairsofting and speculation about SEALS on here and not nearly enough kits being pictured.

-Piano

J.K - How's the balance with your M4's current configuration, and why did you go for a 5*1 over a 5*2 EOTech? I'm thinking about a 5*1 as it uses the same batteries as everything else on my M4.

J.K - How's the balance with your M4's current configuration, and why did you go for a 5*1 over a 5*2 EOTech? I'm thinking about a 5*1 as it uses the same batteries as everything else on my M4.

The balance is good, however quite heavy. I chose to go with the 551 over other models because of its compact size. I can also throw it on a variety of my other weapons and that makes it quite versatile.

ELVIS: The front and rear BUIS are absolute co-witness. The front is real steel LMT and the rear is the CA replica.

EZEK-GRAYFOX: I've seen pics of real MK 18 Mod 0's with A2 grips and even with 14.5" barrels. Here's a real steel US Navy VBSS MK 18 Mod 0. Note the A2 grip and the right side of the lower receiver has the Crane MK 18 engraving:

VBSSMK18.jpg

MK18Mod0.jpg

SniPeR-ESO: seals have at one time or another used pretty well every type of m60, the latest ones they have used are the M60E4 and the Mk43, though i think they are starting to get replaced by Mk48's

OK yum... my newest prezzie lol....

M60a.jpg

M60b.jpg

Thought I had read in the past threads Mk43 was used lol..... :)

Also been going through the threads but might of missed something, i have been offered an VFC-HK416DX. Are they allowed in a SEAL loadout? I am not buying weapons unless there allowed. My team is a SEAL team and I want to keep it as true as possible.

justin

would recommend a better quality/replica KAC QD suppressor

Thanks, but its the Classic Army One Touch. It had amazingly horrible CA trades so I resprayed it. The paint I used comes out a little shiny in photos but isnt that way in regular light. It looks fine. I may hit it with some chalkboard black soon to remedy the shine.

Im going to let it get some wear and give it a burn treatment almost like Souske's suppressors in the near future.

Justin, slick lookin gun dude. Dont paint it....

Thanks,

Trust me, I dont plan on painting it.

Its my Baby.... '08 Systema M4A1 CQBR MAX PTW.

Im in the process of piecing together a complete 14.5 inch upper for it as well to use with my Ranger setup......

Im going to be picking up a VFC KAC QD Suppressor soon for her, then I will use the shotty CA One Touch on my Painted CA CQBR.

Also been going through the threads but might of missed something, i have been offered an VFC-HK416DX. Are they allowed in a SEAL loadout? I am not buying weapons unless there allowed. My team is a SEAL team and I want to keep it as true as possible.

never see a SEAL carrying those though....

but sorry if it's off topic

509862wf7.jpg

By minds234

OMFGFkind3lt4 with Dig2? or some DEVGRU?

Archived