Navy SEAL Pictures/Discussion Pt.3

Titleist

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Heard it was a Polish GRAW(?) in a thread somewhere. But then the Digi2 is very strange to see.

I believe it is DEVGRU and that's because of the Digi2 and the 416. Remember, DEVGRU is SEAL Team SIX, Naval Special Warfare Development Group(DEVGRU). That means they get some nice toys, of course the other Teams get awesome toys as well. I couldn't tell you much more than that though.

i guess i owe my apology for being the off topic starter here.

trying to back on topic.

here's my picture at some game

1_386178792l.jpg

the blaster is off topic tho :P

and since i bought the chinese CIRAS, it just that i cant adjusting it "higher" than right now and it makes the back of the CIRAS like "pulled up". any ideas for this one? (cept for buying another brand of CIRAS), right now i covered my back with a replica of Eagle A-III.

and questions about Frog Suit, if i modify a MARPAT BDU to be like somekind of Crye Cut, would it be "look alike" ? (i know the pattern is off, but at least i got the feeling of it on the photograph)

That looks an awful lot like the frog 2 suit (crye type cut), which is marine issue burn resistant stuff. Not like the dig 2 bdus i've seen in photos (More snakeskin like).

Def. not the Marine FROG suit, the cut and chest fabric is different. Looks more like Dig2

Veltye vests run different amounts so don't go by anyones "price" they have received for a Hugger. Steve's good about letting non active types get his carrier but they are in a que. Active guys get priority. If your going to get a Veltye tell him it is for Airsoft so you don't put a deploying sailor's gear behind yours. If you let him beleive your teams or what not then your WRONG. I know a few owners on this board of Veltye's did just that and that is WAY UNSAT.

By the way, to anyone who is interested in getting one, under the MOLLE placement option, I would select "back only", because the MOLLE on the front option is really awkward(the placement of the additional MOLLE).

Care to elaborate a bit more on this?

Veltye vests run for about 280-295 actually. Not 205-210 shipped. Steve's good about letting non active types get his carrier but they are in a que. Active guys get priority. If your going to get a Veltye tell him it is for Airsoft so you don't put a deploying sailor's gear behind yours. If you let him beleive your teams or what not then your WRONG. I know a few owners on this board of Veltye's did just that and that is WAY UNSAT.

Agreed, when I ordered for a friend (ended up canceling it after he he had second thoughts) I clearly stated it was for airsoft. Same deal goes for TCI in ordering comms gear, let real soldiers go to the front of the line, they NEED it, we just want it.

:o

I thought it would have been common sense. Why on Earth would an airsofter put themselves before an actual soldier? I mean, thats downright criminal. Does this guy who makes the Huggers, does he rarely have them surplus to give away, so he in making them as fast or not as fast as RS boys can pick em up?

Update on my M4 SOPMOD Block 2 project. Right now its Block 1.5; Insight M3 light and replica Trijicon TA-01 ECOS ACOG just arrived. Now I only need a replica 553 holosight in dark earth and a Daniel Defense M4 RIS II (hopefully our Chinese friends will make one?). PEQ-15 is home-made. I can't wait for the "baby-poop" brown comments. I'll shoot better pics of my completed MK 18 Mod 1 soon.

M4SOPMODBlock15light.jpg

M4SOPMODBlock15.jpg

Care to elaborate a bit more on this?

I saw some pics, of one, and the guy said it had the full MOLLE front and back option, and on the front, there was MOLLE over the velcro strip (where a flag patch is suppose to go), and there was actually less molle on the upper chest area (5 columns, as opposed to 7), and two rows, five channels on the belly area (normally a chest rig would be covering those up).

Archived