Navy SEAL Pictures/Discussion Pt.3

Titleist

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:o

I thought it would have been common sense. Why on Earth would an airsofter put themselves before an actual soldier? I mean, thats downright criminal. Does this guy who makes the Huggers, does he rarely have them surplus to give away, so he in making them as fast or not as fast as RS boys can pick em up?

The same reason they do it and then sell it on E-Bay to gear collectors for 4 times what they paid.

:rolleyes:

Hispeed. What paint did you use? ###### looks gold.

ASNIPERKILL: thanks. It's an old helmet that I wanted to modernize, I painted it and put stuff on it.

AGENTHUNK: the only thing I painted on that M4 is the receiver and FEQ-15. I think you were referring to the gold-ish replica ACOG? It came that way. The color is actually pretty close to the real one.

Hi-Speed, that's possibly one of the worst paint jobs I've seen to date. Proof you can have all the goodies and it still doesn't look good I suppose.

The only thing I painted is the receiver and the fake PEQ-15. The rest of the accesories came in that color.

As promised, MK 18 Mod 1 updated pics with a regular camera;

With generic MK 18 Mod 0 accesories:

MK18b.jpg

MK18c.jpg

With QD Knights suppressor and some Block 2 stuff. Still waiting for China to make a replica DE 553 holosight:

MK18d.jpg

With Block 1 accesories:

MK18a.jpg

VBSS is usually a collateral duty on small boys (destroyers/cruisers), manned up most of the time by Operations/Deck Department personnel (FCs, ETs, GMs, BMs, MAs, etc). Atleast twas the case a year or so ago. It's like ASF/NSF. They do get specialized training though, because it is a rough job. I remember them talking early last year that they were thinking about using our ship as a trial for carrier-based VBSS teams, but nothing ever materialized. Something about being cheap and the like.

They are VBSS teams. They are NSW so...VBSS have been posted in this thread before.

-Ryan

EDIT: spelling and new reason.

Ryan: FYI, US Navy VBSS teams aren't US Navy SEALS. Carriers, destroyers, etc. have VBSS units that perform visit, board, search and seizure hence the name. Navy SEALS can and do perform VBSS duties. Those 2 groups are not the same. SWCC drive the boats for SEALS. I hope this clears it up.

US Navy SEALS: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States...e_Command#SEALs

VBSS: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/VBSS

SWCC: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SWCC

However Most of titlest's loadouts have been 95% near completion.

Everything he has ever posted looks great. Personally I see nothing wrong with TactRecon-Scout, WIP it's filed out more then my SEAL Loadout will ever be. Oh yea I am not doing a SEAL Loadout anymore, USMC is so much cheaper :P

Archived