Magpul Masada AEG

HKpilz

this thread is funny but it plainly shows who has real jobs and who is punching cash registers at the local video store. if you work any sort of career job where you deal with intellectual property rights, as well as copyrighted materials and assets, there is no way you could even remotely support an ACM Masada. the only leg the ACM supporters have to stand on is that they have no money, they don't want to spend money on a Masada, and now their only option for a cheap Masada is gone, because a company was fully pursuing ITS RIGHT as a copyright holder. if you can't afford to play airsoft... then maybe you should finish university first and then get a real job. and then when you're at your real job, pray that assets your company depends on for revenue and YOUR SALARY don't get ripped off by others because some college wank doesn't want to wait his turn waaaah.

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply
this thread is funny but it plainly shows who has real jobs and who is punching cash registers at the local video store. if you work any sort of career job where you deal with intellectual property rights, as well as copyrighted materials and assets, there is no way you could even remotely support an ACM Masada. the only leg the ACM supporters have to stand on is that they have no money, they don't want to spend money on a Masada, and now their only option for a cheap Masada is gone, because a company was fully pursuing ITS RIGHT as a copyright holder. if you can't afford to play airsoft... then maybe you should finish university first and then get a real job. and then when you're at your real job, pray that assets your company depends on for revenue and YOUR SALARY don't get ripped off by others because some college wank doesn't want to wait his turn waaaah.

While we're b*tch*ng about it not being available, you're b*tch*ng about our b*tch*ng.

So "waaaah" to you, sir, and have a wonderful day!

-Vic

There's a difference between bitching and pointing things out.

KKen was merely pointing out a few facts.

While this is true--to a point, how he went about it sounded llike b*tch*ng to me.

Meh, my two cents.

-Vic

Edit: By the way, I'm not trying to step on any toes...it's just that this thread is a bit frustrating, especially when you don't know whose 'side' your on. (I'm quite the fan of Magpul, Magpul PTS, and ACM companies/clones in general. Conflicting interests, ikno.)

So... someone want to post a link to where I can buy an ACM Masada? I'd rather by playing with my new toy than listening to you kiddies banter about morality, ethics and copyright infringement.

btw, I have no problem with MagPul enforcing their copyrights, but until they successfully insulate China via air, land and sea and prevent the escape of the ACM Masada I'll be on the lookout for one...

Until then I'll just sit in the corner and stroke my sweet, sweet Armalite...

:zorro:

Slainte err... Gigueand!

|

|

|

|

|

|

\/

Oh shi... the war has begun...

There's a difference between bitching and pointing things out.

KKen was merely pointing out a few facts.

I don't see any facts being pointed out in KKen comment...

KKen is saying everyone who supports the ACM Masada is poor, while everyone who doesn't is rich. How is there any fact in that statment when he obviously doesn't know any of us personally thus not knowing  whatever educational and economical background we come from.

"A man is sometimes more generous when he has little money than when he has plenty"

I hate you elitest type

Oh shi... the war has begun...

No, no, we're not going to let a perfectly...decent...topic turn into a flame war.

Rite guiz!?

This thread, at least the current discussion, is based upon two elements: Fact and Opinion

While these may conflict in one or more ways, there's no reason as to why we cannot have a civil discussion.

Rite guiz!?

-Vic

P.S. KKen, your picture doesn't work. Poof, it's gone. D:

Just a quick reminder to keep it friendly and play nice. No more insulting people based on financial status or calling people kiddies or Elitists who you hate...

If anyone had any actual information that can preferably be backed up, not speculation, best guesses and hearsay or questions that haven't been asked post away.

Apart from that, kindly shut your cake 'ole. :P (I love when I get to quote Sid James me...)

Archived