Burglary

charlieboy69

Hey all

im just warning you guys that if someone tries to sell you one of the following guns or brings them to a site, oviously not knowing what to do with it.... then there is a chance they are mine

I was broken into on the 11th of August this year and had, among other things, a large number of my airsoft guns knicked

The list is as follows

A custom TM .45 with a silver and black two tone metal frame, a three hole trigger, and 7 magazines, with little belt clips for them

A KSC glock 19 with a silvered slide and a bunch of mags, 4 in total

a WA berreta 1934 in a rather nice leather holster

A JG bar10 with scope and a woodland camo pattern painted on it

a TM M14 socom with a scope rail, no scope on it, with a bunch of mags, 3

2 KSC MAC11's with one silencer and 4 mags between them, one has a 1 point sling.

3 G+P m203 shells in a belt pouch, and 2 madbull ones and one ICS one

1 CYMA g18c AEP with 2 long mags and one short one

A maruzen m870 shotgun in pieces, with tan grips

and finally, my pride and joy.... my WA SHAN sawn off shotgun with 7 of its shells.... it was an 8mm one

yeh so most of my collection was taken..... its pretty anoying seeing as how much time and money i spent on it.

NO batteries and NO BB's were taken, just the guns and magazines.

please keep an eye out

charlie

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you might be able to get them covered under the house contents insurance if you have such a policy, it often covers other expensive goods like tvs and computers. If you have contents insurance perhaps speak with your insurance company and explain the situation to them?

Birch...

all thieving little snotbags should be birched, so the flesh on their back is stripped to the bone!

i'll be prepared to bet they don't re-offend!

i have good reason to hate them all, a few weeks ago my car was stolen...

Ford Sierra 4x4 with a 2.9 twin turbo cosworth conversion (just over 400BHP)

not insured as i had just finished the project.

pikeys took it for scrap - would have got about £150 in scrap value!

gutted

well its worth a try, what have you got to lose? There's no point in getting something insured and then not claiming when something bad happens, thats just throwing money away.

you might be pleasantly surprised at what they offer.

insurance companies do tend to try and wriggle out of giving you much money on claims but that only really works if its something like; you're in a car accident and on your insurance document the model name of your car is slightly wrong. If everything is as it should be in terms of what you had and whats on the paperwork you should be fine.

Birch...

all thieving little snotbags should be birched, so the flesh on their back is stripped to the bone!

i'll be prepared to bet they don't re-offend!

i have good reason to hate them all, a few weeks ago my car was stolen...

Ford Sierra 4x4 with a 2.9 twin turbo cosworth conversion (just over 400BHP)

not insured as i had just finished the project.

pikeys took it for scrap - would have got about £150 in scrap value!

gutted

You know for a fact it was travelers then? <_<

That sucks egg's big time, have you notified the police to keep a look out for them as well? What with the VCRA and all.

Then again you must have to get an incident number for the insurance company?

yeh the police are looking and they have got prints n stuff from my house. and yes im hoping the insurance company are gonna pay me, cos i havnt got receipts for some stuff :(. but i have never filed a claim before, so my credit thingy is good

indeed, it makes you wonder if it was opportunistic, and in which case why so selective? why not take tvs, stereos etc. as well? the alternative is rather more worrying if it was pre-planned and they knew exactly what they were after whether they were airsofters or something more sinister.

• 2 weeks later...

ok, the police raided a house in the banbury area and found about half of the guns. still missing are a load of mags and parts, but almost a whole mac 11, my wa shan, and the berreta 1934

a lot of the stuff recovered was horribly mangled :(, and i wont see the rest until after (if they even get a conviction) the court case

so yeh

sux

well at least the wankers were caught. hopefully they do get convicted. Will the insurance company still compensate you tho if the stuff is found?

depends, if the cost of a new one is more than the repair cost. it was with the m14, the mo fo had brutalised it, stock was snapped in the middle, gearbox ripped apart, motor sawn off.... kinda killed a bit of me examining it. i liked that gun. as for the rest that hasnt been recovered.... i can and will make the claim now. if its ever recovered (and in good condition) ill have to give the money back :(

• 1 month later...
depends, if the cost of a new one is more than the repair cost. it was with the m14, the mo fo had brutalised it, stock was snapped in the middle, gearbox ripped apart, motor sawn off.... kinda killed a bit of me examining it. i liked that gun. as for the rest that hasnt been recovered.... i can and will make the claim now. if its ever recovered (and in good condition) ill have to give the money back :(

man this makes me so angry....some *fruitcage*ers think they can steal someones personal belongings, and then when they find when it's no use to em,. they just trash it! WTF!!!

the police should tie the ###### criminals to trees, and flog em till they can't stand up! that'll teach the thieving degenerates!

+end of rant+

p.s at least you found some of it, and the coppers got the culprits eh...

Archived