Burglary

charlieboy69

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i know where they live... but "they" are kind of addicted to heroine.. so i feel more sorry for them

also, the police are kinda mixed, cos the ones i dealt with are really nice n helpful but the ones behind the scenes couldnt put 2n 2 together, so it took ages for them to find out the stuff they had found WAS mine

• 2 weeks later...
i know where they live... but "they" are kind of addicted to heroine.. so i feel more sorry for them

Don't. If and when they get out of jail, break their legs. I'd gladly do that, for a) taking the Wa Shan, B) wrecking the M870, c) the sole fact that they breathe.

well its not just drugs that are their problem, but i am still very frustrated.

at least a i get my insurance money soon :D

a figure just under 2 g's i think

still figuring out what to buy :D

hmmm maybe a barrate .50 cal or build a pancor jackhammer

as for the wa shan, did i mention it was sold to a drug dealer in birmingham (the person said to the police when they were questioned) and the d00d is trying to turn it into a real one :P

have fun ***hole, if u put a cartridge in it, it will blow ur freakin hands off. tacky chinese metal. no way u could EVER make it shoot, unless u rebuilt the whole mechanism. u would need to replace everything except the grips lol

also its not self inflicted

previous circumstances led to their condition. its not their fault. trust me i know them well enough to understand...too an extent

also its not self inflicted

previous circumstances led to their condition. its not their fault. trust me i know them well enough to understand...too an extent

Unless people have been stabbing them with needles to get them hooked it's self inflicted. Self-control and resisting temptation is their problem.

what im saying is that drugs are not their only problem, they are still obviously an idiot.

whats important is that i got the nice stuff back, i have a few photos of some of it

TM springfield

IMG_02711.jpg

please ignore the armalite flash hider, i havnt got a new one yet

IMG_02731.jpg

about the whole self inflicted conditions, my grandfather got his car stolen by a crackhead, no joke. the thing about it was we were taking it to get the breaks fixed and the guy broke in and stole the car not realizing that the breaks really didnt work. well later that day after reporting the car stolen my grandpa got a call from the police saying they found the guy and the car, and what happened was as he was going to stop at an interesection while excessively speeding the brakes failed and he got T-boned by a semi killing him. the family said they were going to go after us about the whole thing as it was somehow our fault that he did what he did and died. it of course was never brought to court and my grandpas car never really got rectified if i remember but i like to think about it when im sad and remember every once and a while the scum of the earth get their just deserts.

Unfortunatly, some people just make the wrong choices in life, I suppose.

I'm glad you got your insurance, anyway.

Also, GO FOR THE .50 CAL! That's truly a man's gun.

Ben.

i dunno maybe a pancor jackhammer....

mmm concepts fill my head.

im definately buying a proper lathe with the money.

then i can make my own parts to repair stuff

• 2 weeks later...

by the fact that u say these guys were "close" to you, do you mean that they were your mates or that they were physically close...I just think that if they were ur friends that its hilarious they were tearing them apart in the sense that they wanted to make them into real weapons, Idiots...It does sound like a *badgeress* though to have all of that stolen. That was quite a collection. Nice to know the police arent actually broken in this country.

As for drug problems, they are all about discipline,,as with many things, mind over matter and all that jazz

Archived