:'( My cat....

kliskey

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
maybe punky should change her name to The Kitty, start a bizarre revolution, and then be pronounced "OverGod Punky of the Kitten".

meww i like that idea. i actually have an owner :D

How can you not like kitties? They're cute, sweet, and loving. And some of them have the softest fur ever.

Meeewwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

*nuzzles you*

BadgerCat.jpg

BADGER: You came alone?

PUNKY: as we agreed.

BADGER: and you have the package?

PUNKY: do you have the krispy kremes?

BADGER: Of course, some here still know honor.

PUNKY: Put them on the ground and walk away, you will then get a call telling you where to pick up the mice.

BADGER: This isn't what we agreed.

PUNKY: the deal changed the minute you tired to have me killed.

BADGER: It was a mistake, a blunder.

PUNKY: Your lucky I'm still even meeting with you, after what you did to my family.

BADGER: They were working for the squirrels, you know that as well as anyone, their bizarre mutilations, while regrettable saved lives.

PUNKY: Its not what I signed up for.

BADGER: Even if you'd known, you still would have signed up, you still would have volunteered to defend all that is holy and all that is jam filled.

PUNKY: The field mice are at 126 elm street, a box in the basement. Till next time codename BADGER.

BADGER: Thank you my dear, stay safe, stay silent.

[/unusual conversation]

I rescued Taz, my cat from a large tree just last week. Climbed up with a ladder, put him on my shoulder.

As I started climbing down, I don't know what happened, maybe he panicked or something, but he started biting and sinking his claws into my back. Ruined my white t-shirt. But the worst bit was, I was supporting his back legs with my elbow/lower arm, and he kicked with them too. Ripped a hole through my arm just past my elbow, and popped one of those veins on the way. Didnt even notice till my mom pointed it out once I was bringing the ladder down.

So off to A&E I went, and they sorted it all out :)

Now I have a badass scar

Ollie

meww i like that idea. i actually have an owner :D

Meeewwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

*nuzzles you*

You have an owner? Then you cant be a true kitty.

Everyone knows kittys dont have owners they have people they own who bring them foods and pettings.

I can see why it was sold....

It's like one of those blow-up sex dolls.....

i LOL'ed

How can you not like kitties? They're cute, sweet, and loving. And some of them have the softest fur ever.

ROFL! probably about 75% of cats i've ever met (which is BTW a lot of cats, i used to own one and the same applied to him) are evil, hateful creatures. some cats are very nice, but they do seem to be a minority (one particular random cat called vincent followed me and my friends around the village and hung around with us, he was awesome)

as for the fur, same applies for some dogs (which are better :P), for example my friend's dog sandy who is a Rhodesian ridgeback/whippet cross (yeah i know, i thought WTF when he told me too) has stupidly soft fur.

Archived