T.A.D. gear

blackopssniper92

• Replies 756
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Was hoping for a cheaper price for the bag, though nice that they made it interchangeable with the Bandoleer. Could be a awesome SBS, SAS, or Special forces load out base.

I can see it now....

SF1: *Run towards demo house with Dispatch Bag & Bandoleer combo. Unbuckles the Dispatch Bag loaded with C4 and set time for 1:30. Leaving a bit extra of time to slip out of blast radius and observe successful demo. Clips Bandoleer together again. Runs towards observation point on the perimeter*

SF2: "Get it done?... Where is the bag?"

SF1: "In the building. 1 mike to go time."

SF3: "Whiskey Tango Foxtort!"

SF1: "What?!?!"

SF3: *Runs towards demo area*

SF1: "What are you doing!?"

SF3: "Getting the TAG BAG!"

SF2: "Remember the uber l33t patches!!!"

:P:P:P:P:P

I might just make that into a quick comic and see if how much Pat like it. Tactical comic anyone?

A bit of whatever thrown into this post, had a few minutes and did for one buddy for a quick "Haaa!"

http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h47/mrT0...sc/Whatever.jpg

I put an order in for a stealth hoodie, and it has been almost a whole week and they haven't contacted me with payment info yet?

Is anyone getting this problem with tad?

They seem to be running slower than normal. I guess because everyone is trying to get hold of the new stuff. I'm in the same position waiting for them to box up my stuff and tell me what needs paying.

Patience or phoning them are probably the best options.

First Rain Test with the Ranger Hoodie during play: My god was this thing drenched after the heavy storm we just had. I rung water from the sleeves! I sported it with a Scout Hoodie underneth, and after 8 Hours of play, the Scout hoodie was dry. However, my Merino wool BrainCase watch cap was drenched after a few hours.

Just wanted to let everyone know

Unfortunatly no. Both hardshells looks as though they've been released within the week, and I've yet to have ventured back up to San Fran since my last venture. However, by the looks of the two jackets, they seem to be of the same cut, but with different ideas on velcro placement as well as feel. I would safely assume they would pair well with a light underlayer for warmth, and be fairly good during the summer months, if you are in a area that experences alot of rain or fog. They could also be a one up of the Bug Out jacket.

Archived