Communication Gear Pictures

Probably not the best time to say but I used to have a Peltor Comtac II with XTN446 which i had to sell due to money crisis. Im looking to get a Sordin/Liberator and if its got a scaffold then all the better. If anyone is selling please hit me up :) Maybe a radio + headset deal may come my way lol

Awesome kits guys!

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Roecar, the headset is an ebaybanned one. Its $25 shipped...took about 3 weeks to arrive.

ThaFlash...if you look at the rig straight on you will see that the is actually 2 different adaptors to each icom. One of them is actually Titleists...his is on the right.

You have to get the right adaptor. The F4S uses an MX connector, like what the old Motorolas use. The MAST I have has QD function, and at the radio end there is a BNC connector: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...alenotsupported

Thats what I got, I recommend the seller. I bought one of the Icom antennas off of him and they are labeled Motorola (good thing - I figured they would be some off brand thing).

Edited by binarypunisher

A question I have a PMR (Topcom 9100) and I just bught the Bowman copy headset from Ebaybanned, and As I can see I doesn't work, Its the motorola talkabout PTT.

My question is, is there any adapter that I can plug in an Talkabout pin and then the adapter can be used with and ordinary 2,5 mm pin?

EDIT: like this one? or is it only for Jingtong?

http://www.409shop.com/409shop_product.php?id=102151

• 2 weeks later...

Here's a lil something I picked up today but am deciding to send back since its not setup for a left handed shooter. Figured I would put it up in reference for anyone who might want to know from a close up POV not only how it looks, but if the mic is ambidextrous (which it isn't <_< )

ACHPeltor.jpg

ACHPeltor2.jpg

ACHPeltor3.jpg

ACHPeltor4.jpg

ACHPeltor5.jpg

ACHPeltor6.jpg

Black is always a nice neutral color, also goes with a swat load out. I love these as they are nice and slim and perfect, but the damn mic can't be switched over. Luckily I managed to sell these quick and will just have to get another comtac II setup with an ambidextrous mic, a pair of sordins with the mic setup on the right, and call it quits on getting anymore!

I swear, I've gone through at least 6 different headsets, from Comtac I's, II's, and now ACH's!

but if the mic is ambidextrous (which it isn't <_< )

Hey man, what is it that's stopping the plastic clips at the bottom of the headband from being taken off and swapped over? It doesn't look like the mic is attached to the main body in any way other than those.

Other than the fact that I tried, and that I tried swapping the headframe itself around, I was not able to do. On top of which, the back of the headset only has one plug for a mic instead of 2 like a dual headset would. So either way I'm screwed from trying

@Hispeed, com'n, I think its obvious that anything replica isn't suitable for RS shooting.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

IMG_0002.jpg

MSA Sordin Supreme Pro X

Motorola Radius GP300

A homemade PTT/Mic

Courtesy of Darthwhite and Galactica on here!

I want a boom mic.. but I shoot ambi, so a mic would be in the way. Not too sure about throat mics, so I'll see...

Also getting a custom headband done up ( or rather, a few, to match my loadouts :D )

Edited by Shriven