Airsoft Cornershot

khan

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here is a video clip of the testing of the trigger setup.

I had problems with the Mosfet burst timer ,misfiring ,especially ,if I tryed to fire semi auto ,in a rapid fashion.

This is an aptly named "OneShot "circuit ,that be-bounces the trigger signal from the switch,and provides a nice crisp pulse ,to turn the mosfet on .

http://www.discovercircuits.com/PDF-FILES/4013cir.pdf

Now,I get a real tight trigger response,& only one shot at a time,as fast as I can pull the trigger.

*****KornerTrigVideo Link*****

I next,have to mount the Trigger & flasher circuits on to a piece of perf board,and install them,in the backend ,of the KornerShot.

Here is a video clip of the testing of the trigger setup.

I had problems with the Mosfet burst timer ,misfiring ,especially ,if I tryed to fire semi auto ,in a rapid fashion.

This is an aptly named "OneShot "circuit ,that be-bounces the trigger signal from the switch,and provides a nice crisp pulse ,to turn the mosfet on .

http://www.discovercircuits.com/PDF-FILES/4013cir.pdf

Now,I get a real tight trigger response,& only one shot at a time,as fast as I can pull the trigger.

*****KornerTrigVideo Link*****

I next,have to mount the Trigger & flasher circuits on to a piece of perf board,and install them,in the backend ,of the KornerShot.

wow !

All you need to do is now is get the LCD working

Amazing work, :D Super +1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Awesome job khan! That thing has really come along since I last saw it on page three.

Here we go again...

It's not blind firing if you see exactly what you're firing at. Period.

Exactly. Why does everyone keep debating the blindfiring issue with this thing? He put a camera on it, properly illuminates what he's looking at, and that's it. Odds are your never going to play against this on the field so quit worrying. As I mentioned before, if you could go buy the exact thing khan made for $50 or $100, you would be using it at every single game you went to without a second thought.

While personally I agree it's not blind firing most of the marshals at my local site think blind firing is just firing without showing any of yourself for return fire, which is silly I know but on that basis he wouldn't be allowed to use it.

(Proof was shown when a friend of mine tried firing through a tiny hole in some bullet-proof glass, and a marshal told him to stop blindfiring)

As I mentioned before, if you could go buy the exact thing khan made for $50 or $100, you would be using it at every single game you went to without a second thought.

i wouldnt.

i dont play airsoft to WIN WIN WIN! i play airsoft for fun, it doesnt matter to me if i have every tactical advantage.

Archived