Airsoft Cornershot

khan

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

Hey all.

Sorry to leave you all hanging for so long,but Mrs Khan had me terraforming the yard...anyway,here are some pics..

CornerDone012.jpg

Side view with screen extended...

CornerDone013.jpg

Other side with stock folded.Hard to see,but there is a master power switch ,in the back ,to conserve power & extra safety.

The small panel conceals electronics ;the larger one opens to access the battery compartment.

CornerDone003.jpg

The bussiness end...

CornerDone004.jpg

Camera,Flasher,IR lite ,two lasers & AEP,all focused on one point.I still need to cover one of the lasers,with an IR filter.

CornerDone011.jpg

The trigger switch has two positions ,back is a momentary that triggers the AEP,either semi,or full auto,forward engages the flasher,for a bang kill or a little dazzle.SEE VIDEOThere is a saftey & fire selector as well.(I prolly should glue those labels down.)

I need to install a long rail to the top of the back body portion,then install an Eotech clone;then I will consider it done.

Anyone know where I can get such a rail?

Is it kinda long?

Yes but I really could not make it any shorter ,& still fit the two batteries required to power the electronics & the gun.

The weight ..

is not too bad;I estimate,about 7 1/2 pounds,but is a little front heavy,which makes it tough to wield ,for long periods of time.I'm thinking;when I add that rail & sight,the extra weight in the back ,will help too balance it better.

I have used it in a CQB game,and the optics perform quite well, better I would say ,than the human eye,unaided ;in dark conditions. Even got a few kills with it.

Pretty happy with it ;overall.

I will try & shoot some video of it in a week or so.

Thanks to everyone who defended me from the deacons of dogma.

Cheers!

he could just use those G36 rails and drill plain holes where you would mount them. then just use normal allen bolts and tighten them down to nuts on the underside of the top wall(the top of the inside).

you could add weight to the rear of the body or stock to balance it out. optics don't weight that much.

i have an idea that would make it easy to pull the knob and turn the head. but it would be best to draw a diagram of the idea than to explain it. so wait on that.

BTW, very awesome job

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

It's not blind firing if you can clearly see what you're shooting at.

Rules about blind firing are made for safety purposes to keep people from holding a gun over their head/around a corner and spraying without seeing what they're shooting at.

The rules are NOT made to keep anyone from getting the upper hand in a safe way.

Archived