LCT Airsoft AMD-65

They finally got back to me.

440 USD is for a complete rifle including a 7.62mm ribbed magazine (which mine didn't have!).

Dynamic Star is going to be their preferred distributor, but it sounds like the payment system setup is causing them problems, and it's taking longer to set up than they had hoped.

Thanks Trasher - sadly in our country it's quite hard to experience real steel variants, so I only had what I could find out about the rifle online to go on. I'll try and amend the review when I get a chance to reflect this. :)

USCMcorps: Afraid Filou (the chap who I am dealing with) didn't say. I think they are probably using the AMD-65 to assess the pricing of the other variants that they intend on releasing at a later date.

Dynamic Star is going to be their preferred distributor, but it sounds like the payment system setup is causing them problems, and it's taking longer to set up than they had hoped.

Aw man, they got back to you? wonder why they didn't get back to me yet, I asked about the RPK...oh well...