LCT Airsoft AMD-65

Hi guys,

Just posting this up so that if you read my review of the AMD-65 at http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/reviewpost/...php?product=899 and have any questions left unanswered / anything else you want to know that you can ask here.

I've tried to be as detailed (and honest!) as I could manage, but I'm bound to have forgotten something!

Thanks. :)

Biscuit,

Cheers - I tried to be as honest as possible - didn't want to get slated like some staff reviewers had in the past! :D

I believe the £220 is the full rifle (or $440) as that's what I got, but I'll try and get that verified. I wrote it at first assuming it was just the kit (as that seemed pretty good for an inokatsu-level kit), but after re-reading their e-mail discussing the price I think that you might be looking at a full aeg for that. I'll try and check this out for you.

I'm just waiting for the guys at LCT to get back to me with a response to the review. Once they respond I'll ask them to clarify. :)

Hi guys,

Just posting this up so that if you read my review of the AMD-65 at http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/reviewpost/...php?product=899 and have any questions left unanswered / anything else you want to know that you can ask here.

I've tried to be as detailed (and honest!) as I could manage, but I'm bound to have forgotten something!

Thanks. :)

Hmm 440usd 1J hmm nice.

But we demand (nicely :) ) to know about and get a picture of the rear sight!!! [i'm sure I actually have some RS Hungarian rear sights hanging arround the house somewhere.....]

DarkMM

User of Marlowe's Gorka :P

Edited by DarkMM

I hope it shows up at a REAL retailer that actually ships products - Dynamic Star hasn't replied to any of my inquiries.

I'm willing to bet it's a DBoys gearbox.

*edit - the buttstock is too low on the receiver. And the selector positions are STILL WRONG. WTF!

Edited by PlasticMag
I'm just waiting for the guys at LCT to get back to me with a response to the review. Once they respond I'll ask them to clarify. :)

Thanks for that, it'll be a very good price if its the case!

Also as mightyjebus and PlasticMag have asked do you have any info on where we can actually purchse this?!

Thanks again,

Biscuit

Tbh I knew about Dynamic Star but LCT had asked me not ot post it, as their payment system is n't finalised yet. I guess the cat is out of the back now though!

Dynamic Star looks to be their preferred retailer. Some of the RPK / AK parts they sent me came with Dynamic Star branding (I'll try and get a review up this weekend, still haven't disassembled /reassembled RPK with their bits). I'd just say watch that space!

Hmm 440usd 1J hmm nice.

But we demand (nicely :) ) to know about and get a picture of the rear sight!!! [i'm sure I actually have some RS Hungarian rear sights hanging arround the house somewhere.....]

DarkMM

User of Marlowe's Gorka :P

03897cd6.jpg

I meant to include it but forgot.

Not up on Hungarian rears. Tbh it looks like a Bulgarian rear sight to me (with a N instead of P), but I could be wrong. If you have a spare can I buy one off you, Pat? :)

You can view all pics I got of the AMD-65 here: http://s13.photobucket.com/albums/a264/St_...Dynamic%20Star/

Just seen plasticmag's comments. He's right in that the stock is too low and the receiver fire selector markings are wrong. I believe the stock is the same on the Inokatsu, but I don't have their version to hand to compare. Anyone have one to hand?

Edit: As FW is viewing this and I know he almost had a heart attack when first reading the review as I didn't apparrently make it blatently obvious enough for his tastes, the rifle was designed by Hungary. :)

Yep. Basically I contacted them when they started advertising their Inokatsu clone parts with the intention of buying a RPK receiver and a rear sight to replace the one I lost at my last game, and they got back to me explaining all about all the stock they were planning on releasing on how they were a former Inokatsu OEM, etc etc. Then they basically said 'we've releasing this AMD-65 soon, would you be interesting in getting one first?' To which my reply was a big cheesy grin.

Anyway I've re-contacted them (in case the last e-mail vanished into the ether), so hopefully we'll know the situation with distributors, clarifications on what folks have asked etc soon. :)

I meant to include it but forgot.

Not up on Hungarian rears. Tbh it looks like a Bulgarian rear sight to me (with a N instead of P), but I could be wrong. If you have a spare can I buy one off you, Pat? :)

Edit: As FW is viewing this and I know he almost had a heart attack when first reading the review as I didn't apparrently make it blatently obvious enough for his tastes, the rifle was designed by Hungary. :)

I found one, I'm sure I have more arround here somewhere - but no worries I can get more :) so yes I can sell you one :)

Hungarian rear sight I have is graduated to 1000m and has a Latin letter "A" on as the battle setting rather the cyrllic "N" - probably as Hungarian is not one language group that uses cryllic lettering :)

DSC00939.jpg

Comrade Pat :)

I would like to point out I bought these being sold as Hungarian AK rears sights - if they aren't I accept the blame in the same way a duck's back accepts water :flamed:

Edited by DarkMM

If it's sighted to 1000m rather than 800m, it'd probably be for a later 5.45mm rifle, rather than a 7.62mm like the AMD-65.

I've just had a look on the interweb and confirmed it. The 800m sighting is correct, but the real steels I've seen have a 'A' rather than 'N'. Anyone who knows more about this able to comment?

That would be pretty awesome if LCT/Dynamic Star were to be selling these in both kit format and in fully built format. Especially if they're willing to build it with a certain spring strength, as different countries have different requirements.

I'd love to hear a confirmation about this.

Also, I noticed that LCT/Dynamic Star has different fore ends for sale. If that were the case, could one simply unscrew the four screws holding the front end in, pull the front end out, take the hop-up + inner barrel assembly out, and reinstall it with a completely different front end?

If it's sighted to 1000m rather than 800m, it'd probably be for a later 5.45mm rifle, rather than a 7.62mm like the AMD-65.

I've just had a look on the interweb and confirmed it. The 800m sighting is correct, but the real steels I've seen have a 'A' rather than 'N'. Anyone who knows more about this able to comment?

Quick look myself - might be be for the AKM-63, it seems Hungary doesn't have any truck with small calibres and still maintains the 7.62x39 as issue:). However looks like similar graduation, So I'll have to get the AMD65 myself to fit one one ;). Cant see it being "wrong" I'm sure there are some AMD65 refitted with the 1km sights out there in reality :D

Edited by DarkMM
They're not clones of. They ARE Inokatsu.

I think, for reasons I shall leave to you to surmise, they are not selling them as Inokatsu, though... :innocent:

Not that it matters either way. Inokatsu level quality products for a pretty tasty price. I'm not complaining. :D