Whats The Wierdest Thing Thats Happened To You At A Skirmish?

T.G. Dog

I was playing a game at a field where there were a number of wooden bunkers and buildings.

My friends and I had just been tagged out and as we were walking back, we saw some members of the other team clearing out a bunker. One player ran to the entrance of the building and shouted:

"US SPECIAL FORCES, GET DOWN!"

It definitely killed me a little bit inside. I don't know where he got the idea to say it.

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like to give people silly call-signs so we can ###### off all the milsimmers. Tis great, especially when they're trying to get your attention:

Milsimmer: "DarkLite! Check the flanking team!"

Me: "Who?"

Milsimmer: "You! CHECK THE FLANKING TEAM!"

Me: "Who? You'll need to use our callsigns, that's what they're for."

Milsimmer: *sigh* "Fine! BACONPANTS CHECK THE F**KING FLANKING TEAM!"

Me: "Righto. SpunkMonkey and ShaftBender, with me!"

Milsimmer: *facepalm*

######! Now I have to look through my parents movie stash! :D

we did that at a mates' house once. we found a video of his parents doing, err.... stuff :o

he still gets stick for it, 11 years on :D

anywho, on topic, a team turned up to our site one day to take us all on. geardo'd to the max and talking all 733T and generally being "cool" and made of win. complete with massive comms antennas and everything.

as we are ragtag and generally ###### around a lot (our site isnt a business, just a club), we expected to get spanked, thinking they were hardcore milsim types who trained 26 hours a day...

we mercilessly took them apart again and again because, and i qoute,

"we arent used to snipers..."

we had 2, and they couldnt counter them at all :D

I like to give people silly call-signs so we can ###### off all the milsimmers. Tis great, especially when they're trying to get your attention:

Milsimmer: "DarkLite! Check the flanking team!"

Me: "Who?"

Milsimmer: "You! CHECK THE FLANKING TEAM!"

Me: "Who? You'll need to use our callsigns, that's what they're for."

Milsimmer: *sigh* "Fine! BACONPANTS CHECK THE F**KING FLANKING TEAM!"

Me: "Righto. SpunkMonkey and ShaftBender, with me!"

Milsimmer: *facepalm*

That might just have made my day, I HAVE to do this next time I remember/find my radios or just shout it during play :P

Congratulations on one of the best ideas I have heard to date ;)

EDIT: Mind if I quote it for my sig? :P

Ah the old 'tune into the milsimmers radio frequency and chuck in random call signs'

we once managed to workout most of a teams callsigns and codebook by listening in, and proceded to chuck useless information at them- they didn't twig and their 'CO' had no clue who, or what, his team was doing. We convinced him one of his squads was tagged, and he spread another too thin to cover them- we broke through and used his own callsigns to get into his FOP.. :D

That might just have made my day, I HAVE to do this next time I remember/find my radios or just shout it during play :P

Congratulations on one of the best ideas I have heard to date ;)

EDIT: Mind if I quote it for my sig? :P

No problems at all.

Having my mom call me while being pinned down behind a bunker =p The conversation went a bit like this:

"****,m did you make it to the game alright?"

"YES!!!! LOOK I'M BEING SHOT AT! I'LL CALL YOU WHEN I'M OUT!"

"Oh, alright. just make sure to call when its time to go, alright hun?"

*hangs up the phone*

Yes, it was pretty weird and my teammates gave me weird looks XD Thats what I get for not phoning ahead of time and forgetting to turn my phone off =p

Not really weirdest, but definitely the funniest.

My team was defending a fortified structure from an assualt. Just after successfully eliminating a threat to our rear, I heard someone run up to the wall right behind me and start shouting "FRAG OUT FRAG OUT". Next thing I know a M4 mag comes sailing through the window past my head and lands at our feet. For about 10 seconds a friend and I stared at it, totally expecting a Tornado or something, then burst into laughing.

Apparently the new guy didn't know you can't just make up your own rules on area effect weapons when you want.

He ended up getting shot anyway.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived