Working on pre-made co2 systems for you guys.

MagnumBB

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dispute has been lifted, will be heading to the post office soon to ship out the rest of them. Thanks for your patience guys!

Thank you for being a good and upstanding person, sticking it out even with all this [i will remove my own expletive here] coming down on you. Pretty sad that someone in the airsoft sniping community would be so dishonorable and do that to you.

• 2 weeks later...

Man, this sucks. My sincerest condolences to you Magnum. It sucks that one of a handful of honest and upstanding American innovators in airsoft has to be cheated and swindled in this way. Absolute garbage, makes me furious.

And as a help to all you ebay sellers and paypal users, something I picked up from one of those ebay power-seller airsofters is to ALWAYS ship with signature confirmation. Paypal will always rule with the seller if they had signature confirmation shipping(assuming the dispute is about non-received goods). I'm sure most of you knew this already, but if not I hope this helps in some way.

wait, so whats going on with the NBB gearboxes? im getting my hands on an SPR for Christmas and would love to get my hands on one. are they still being worked on?

im just confused here.

My introduction here

http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/inde...p;#entry2218197

I'll be taking control of MagnumBB's nbb project.

I got in touch with Vinh,

basic message was, he is slowing knocking the shipping list one by one. A few bills landed on his feet that were a bit unexpected and his former house-mates are trying to take him to court for breaking lease agreement early?

I'm sure he'll post up whenever he can.

:Edit:

He also asked if I would like to pick up assembling Cold Shots for the community... I told him I would think about it...

The Nbb engine is already quite a bit on my plate...

So can we get details as to why the disputes were raised? Were people just being s****y because they didnt get thier CUSTOM made products at the snap of a finger or what?

Just curious But I would like to call out anyone on here who filed a dispute and explain why they did

So can we get details as to why the disputes were raised? Were people just being s****y because they didnt get thier CUSTOM made products at the snap of a finger or what?

Just curious But I would like to call out anyone on here who filed a dispute and explain why they did

Seconded. My guess is anyone low enough to do that will be too low to own it, but we do need someone to burn in effigy. :angry:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived