Pictures of yourself in the field/posing

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DV16-01-05.jpg]

I am the one in the middle.

Its old now as i have sold My MP5 and replaced it wiht a CA33e and Flecktarn- like all people should do.

did the A-hole with the thompson really have to blind-fire? I mean, seriously, the rest of the guys are casually taking a brisk strole and that guy decides to ruin the fun by blindfiring... :flamed:

did the A-hole with the thompson really have to blind-fire?  I mean, seriously, the rest of the guys are casually taking a brisk strole and that guy decides to ruin the fun by blindfiring...  :flamed:

I think he was aiming and someone distracted him. It doesn't look like he's firing anything to me, and would make no sense for him to be if everyone around him are just chillin.

Taken at Fireball, at lunchtime so I'd kitted down quite a bit and had to kit back up in a hurry.

gallery_90_94_147719.jpg

NB:

All magazines were visually confirmed empty prior to loading as this is in the safezone - however some of us do need to work on our trigger discipline.

oik,

I take it as a great compliment coming from you. I loved your pics.

Yes we have a few more, and - just like you - I go around with a camera each time. It's hard to take nice live shots of the fight though, but I'm not giving up.

Here you go for some more, and please be welcome visitng our site (as to all of you reading) :)

http://www.poggiodeldrago.com/airborne82/i...ery.php?lang=en

I honestly couldn't tell if they are real soldiers with real steels or airsofters with airsoft guns. :blink: Well Done!

Did SOMEONE not read the post RULES?

If this thead's undertitle is "Please read the rules before posting!" it might have been put there for a reason. *Sigh*

Besides, these pics have alrady been posted in 2 other threads, which makes it even more unnecessary.

Did SOMEONE not read the post RULES?

If this thead's undertitle is "Please read the rules before posting!" it might have been put there for a reason. *Sigh*

Besides, these pics have alrady been posted in 2 other threads, which makes it even more unnecessary.

not only that, but, it's a pretty weak sniper uniform with far too much gear.... sorry, but, that's my opinion....

I mean, if someone came to a skirmish in an OD t-shirt, oakleys, backwards cap with a sniper rifle, M4 w/M203 and an M9... I couldn't take them seriously.... it's just.... too, "I'm so cool!"

GOD! I STILL CAN'T GET OVER THE GUY WITH THE THOMPSON!

Edited by Thomme

Are we a bit pro-confrontation?

Well I cant really believe that white is going to games in this outfit. I mean someone who has that much skills when it comes to painting guns just cant leave the house dressed up in such a...rather civil look. I mean a blue baseball hat! No way!

Besides, on the pics he carries a total of 3 different guns, how do you want to tell that he wants to look like a sniper :P?

Oh and about the Tompson guy, Im also pretty sure that he wasnt blind firing. The 2 chaps standing right next to him would have been pretty stupid if there was a shootout going at that time, meaning the guy in the shack was not engaged. Which leads to the conclusion that you cant know if he would have stayed like that for the rest of the game or if he was just looking at the camera taking pics near him.

You can also see a Game Marshal in the background, Im sure he would have taken care of any blindfiring people.

Edited by Purity

The pic with the 3 weapons was just for fun. Id never carry all of them, and i dont scrim with the green shirt and blue hat. The Black Fly glasses are just for looks and my Bolle are on my side hooked to the chest rig.

If i had pics from one of the games id put it up.

Edot again: DOH, didnt read that part of the thread requirements. :tomato:

Edited by WhiteFeather

I found the pic i was mimicing sorta. While he doesnt have the M203 on his, i was to lazy to remove mine.

Ill go ahead and remove the pics, i dont know how i missed those specific rules

I wish you could edit more then just your last post. <_<

Loaded.jpg:blush:

Edited by WhiteFeather